Equipment: Gaymar - TP500

RE: Gaymar - TP500
Updated  Dec 27 2021
1 Reply

not circulating, amber light is constant

RE: DeRoyal - JetStream
Updated  Mar 4 2021
10 Replies

The pump still works well without leaks but the water is not getting hot. I would like to buy a heating element but don't want to spend the money if there could be a different heat related issue.

Updated  Feb 28 2020
1 Reply

What should be the flow rate of this piece of equipment. When I press the little cross down on the outlet hose I get some flow but not the cup/sec that Breg told me should exist. That seems like a lot. There have been some small pieces of brown coagulant come out of the thing but that has cleared up. Is there something that would restrict the flow. Could an impeller be damaged?

RE: Breg - Polar Care Cube
Updated  Jan 3 2020
3 Replies

Anybody know of a vendor that I can purchase a rocker switch for a tp500 t-pump? I've been looking all over the internet for a replacement and just cant find it.

Updated  Dec 7 2017
Updated  Dec 31 2016
2 Replies

The tubing that runs from the machine to our water blanket split.  Is there a place where I can order just that tubing?

RE: Gaymar - T/Pump Classic TP650
Updated  Dec 31 2016
1 Reply

Where can I buy a reservoir cap for my tp650?

RE: Gaymar - T/Pump Classic TP650
Updated  Sep 2 2015
1 Reply

How long can a patient leave the AK pad on for? I know you have to check the skin every 20 min.

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree