Biotech/Life Science Forums

Added  Sep 24 2020
0 Replies

Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. - CFX96 Deep Well

ER200052

Errors found on block A Right lid sensor failed.

Kindly provide needful help instructions to trouble shoot the error.

In middle of pcr run.

Covid19 lab

RE: Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. - CFX96 Deep Well
Updated  Aug 17 2020
1 Reply

Tianlong - Gentier 48
We have a donation of Gentier 48 real-time PCR but no manuals were included. Please I need help with the user manual

RE: Tianlong - Gentier 48
2 Replies

Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. - C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler
The BioRad C1000 Thermal Cycler makes clicking sounds on startup. Sounds like a relay. Could somebody guide me on finding the problem? Is there a service manual or a schematics of this device?

RE: Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. - C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler
Updated  Jun 24 2020
3 Replies

Qiagen - QIAcube
I have problem with my machine when it initialize an error appear on screen (error 3112 axis 3: US senssor cannot check gearbox ratio ) can you plz help me or give me service manual. Shan Ahmad

RE: Qiagen - QIAcube
Updated  Sep 29 2020
6 Replies

Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. - CFX96 Deep Well
Please I need the service manual for BioRad CFX96 Deep well real-time PCR

RE: Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. - CFX96 Deep Well
Updated  Jun 11 2020
3 Replies

Thermo Fisher Scientific - QuantStudio 7
Please I need user manual for ThermoFisher QuantStudio 7 Pro

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - QuantStudio 7
Updated  Jan 27 2020
1 Reply

EPPENDORF - Mastercycler Pro

Eppendorf Masterclcyer Pro Model # 6231, Ser # 6231BO517260, error code 0x010A error reading version of power supply unit, Going into service mode only System option comes up not cycler option. When under the "system option" only the "panel menu" comes up, the index only gives information for the panel 6320-820.004-07. The System property info is SW 1.014, ep App 0.801, OS 5.4MB/14.1MB, User 14.8MB/16.0MB. The status lamp and the 7 digit display are not on. I do hear the relay click on the main power supply when power is turned on. The fan will not run when supplied power at 24 volts dc from a power supply.

RE: EPPENDORF - Mastercycler Pro
0 Replies

ABI - 3130
Our 3130 may be having laser issues and I would like to run the diagnostics built into the data collection v3.0 software under the Service Tools menu option. This seems to require a separate login and password. Does anyone know what user name and password is? I have access to the manual control section of the instrument but would like to see if the diagnostics points to any other problems. Thanks!

RE: ABI - 3130

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree