Biotech/Life Science Forums

0 Replies

Hello, I'm looking for how we can do this on a CFX96: 1 / the search for well contamination 2 / the search for background noise 3 / calibration. It seems that we need a plate with pure dye if I understood correctly .... Do we need a plate / dye specific to CFX Bio-Rad or then we can use what we have on thermocylators APPLIED for example. Thank you

RE: Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. - CFX96 Deep Well
0 Replies

Hello, BIO-RAD C1000 during sturtup procedure fails with two errors: A[26] Lid overheated and was shut off. Please call Bio-Rad for service. B[26] Lid overheated and was shut off. Please call Bio-Rad for service. Maybe you can provide more information about this error from service manual? Thank you.

RE: Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. - C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler
0 Replies

I have an ABI 7900HT that reports empty wells for all samples. The intensity is all below recommended amplitude 10,000. I need a guide on how to adjust the intensity of the signals.

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - Thermo Fisher 7900HT PCR
Added  Dec 8 2020
0 Replies

Hello Team, Please I need advice on whether I can use the same dye calibration kits for both quantstudio 5 and quantstudio 6. The two instruments have the same block size of 96-wells 0.2ml

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - QuantStudio 5
Updated  Sep 24 2020
1 Reply

ER200052

Errors found on block A Right lid sensor failed.

Kindly provide needful help instructions to trouble shoot the error.

In middle of pcr run.

Covid19 lab

Updated  Aug 16 2020
1 Reply

We have a donation of Gentier 48 real-time PCR but no manuals were included. Please I need help with the user manual

RE: Tianlong - Gentier 48
21 Replies

The BioRad C1000 Thermal Cycler makes clicking sounds on startup. Sounds like a relay. Could somebody guide me on finding the problem? Is there a service manual or a schematics of this device?

RE: Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. - C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler
Updated  Jun 14 2020
5 Replies

I have problem with my machine when it initialize an error appear on screen (error 3112 axis 3: US senssor cannot check gearbox ratio ) can you plz help me or give me service manual. Shan Ahmad

RE: Qiagen - QIAcube
Updated  Jun 9 2020
10 Replies

Please I need the service manual for BioRad CFX96 Deep well real-time PCR

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree