Surgical Laser Forums

0 Replies

Does anyone have the treatment parameters - looking for a scanned copy of the treatment settings guide 

RE: Lumenis - ULTRAPULSE SurgiTouch
Added  Apr 9 2024
0 Replies

HELLO, I JUST RECENTLY PULLED THE LASER OUT TO USE AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNEW WHAT # WATTS YOU SET IT ON FOR THAT INITIAL TEST THAT YOU RUN BEFORE USING IT..?? I HAVE FORGOTTEN.. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME - BRETT

RE: Lumenis - NovaPulse
Added  Apr 1 2024
0 Replies

What is the estimated life span of this equipment?

RE: CryoLife, Inc. - SolarGen 2100
Updated  Mar 29 2024
1 Reply

error 022 on display

Equipment: Palomart Starlux

RE: Cynosure - Palomar Slimlipo Aspire
Added  Mar 29 2024
0 Replies

what does this code mean.  can you send a service or operating manual for this machine?  thanks

Equipment: luxar lx 20

RE: LuxarCare - LX-20 / LX20i
Updated  Mar 28 2024
1 Reply

Can anyone provide a copy (or a download link) of the service manual and/or the schematics for the Surgilase 60XJ?   Thank you.    Email:  john@umlasers.com

Equipment: Sharplan Surgilase 60XJ

RE: Laser Engineering - SurgiLase XJ
Added  Mar 22 2024
0 Replies

Can you provide intravenous laser catheters to go with this device

Equipment: Biolitec - Leonardo Laser Family

RE: Biolitec - Leonardo Laser Family
Updated  Mar 5 2024
1 Reply

How can i get a copy of the user manual for Chattanooga Group- Vectra Genisys, Model #2784?

Equipment: Chattanooga Group- Vectra Genisys, Model #2784

RE: Chattanooga - Vectra Genisys
Updated  Mar 4 2024
2 Replies

Hi. I have an error -84 on visulas 532s. Who can help me? I haven't errors description in manual.

RE: ZEISS - VISULAS 532s
Added  Feb 22 2024
0 Replies

i had a problem with ligmed selecta selecetive laser machine. it stop to work immediately ,showing on screen an error message '' STO''.. how can i fix this?

Equipment: lightmed selective laser

RE: Lightmed - LIGHTLas 532

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree