Surgical Laser Forums

Added  Sep 26 2022
0 Replies

SETTINGS FOR YAG LASER PI

Equipment: NIDEK - YC-1800

RE: NIDEK - YC-1800
Updated  Sep 18 2022
4 Replies

Our machine gives problem 10 error during selftest. Does anyone knows the solution of this problem? Decription of this error is low coolant level, obstruction from broken glass, pump thermal shutoff/ failure and pressure/flow switch failure. Where can i control?

RE: IRIDEX - Laserscope Gemini
Added  Sep 16 2022
0 Replies

how do you resolve?

RE: Coherent - OPAL
0 Replies

Does anyone know where to find the pulse alive and keep alive values? I have replaced my tube and rf board and need to calibrate everything.

RE: Lumenis - NovaPulse
0 Replies

Does anyone know where to find the pulse alive and keep alive values? I have replaced my tube and rf board and need to calibrate everything.

RE: LuxarCare - LX-20SP
0 Replies

Hello sir/madam Microruptor device taken to problem or error 07. (does not recognize system parameters) Please help us in solving our problem. Or ask for the manual or the recipe for solving the problem below. I will wait for your answer, thank you

RE: Meridian - Microruptor V
Added  Jun 28 2022
0 Replies

Hi all! Can't find a pdf manual online for above laser - getting error code 71 Can anyone help? Thank you =

RE: Cynosure - Medlite C3
Added  Jun 28 2022
0 Replies

Hi all! Cant find a pdf manual online for above laser - getting error code 71 Can anyone help? Thank you =

RE: Cynosure - Medlite C3
Updated  Jun 21 2022
1 Reply

As soon as the key is turned on, while booting error 212 is displayed . What does this mean ? Thanks

RE: ZEISS - VISULAS YAG III
Updated  Jun 20 2022
1 Reply

I am looking to buy the laser handpiece AngioSpot for this laser machine

RE: Dornier MedTech - Medilas D Flexipulse

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree