Surgical Laser Forums

Added  Nov 21 2022
0 Replies

Is the Co2 laser in Surelase is fractional and if we can use Surelase in skin problems like scars, acne and wrinkles??

Equipment: Clinicon - SureLase

RE: Clinicon - SureLase
0 Replies

Im looking fot VersaPulse P20 system's software

RE: Lumenis - VersaPulse PowerSuite P20
Added  Sep 26 2022
0 Replies

SETTINGS FOR YAG LASER PI

Equipment: NIDEK - YC-1800

RE: NIDEK - YC-1800
Updated  Sep 18 2022
4 Replies

Our machine gives problem 10 error during selftest. Does anyone knows the solution of this problem? Decription of this error is low coolant level, obstruction from broken glass, pump thermal shutoff/ failure and pressure/flow switch failure. Where can i control?

RE: IRIDEX - Laserscope Gemini
Added  Sep 16 2022
0 Replies

how do you resolve?

RE: Coherent - OPAL
0 Replies

Does anyone know where to find the pulse alive and keep alive values? I have replaced my tube and rf board and need to calibrate everything.

RE: Lumenis - NovaPulse
0 Replies

Does anyone know where to find the pulse alive and keep alive values? I have replaced my tube and rf board and need to calibrate everything.

RE: LuxarCare - LX-20SP
Added  Aug 30 2022
0 Replies

Hello sir/madam Microruptor device taken to problem or error 07. (does not recognize system parameters) Please help us in solving our problem. Or ask for the manual or the recipe for solving the problem below. I will wait for your answer, thank you

RE: Meridian - Microruptor V
0 Replies

Hello, I have an alarm no ignition on display.how to clear this alarm .What part need replacement?

RE: Lumenis - 1041S, 1055S, 1081S

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree