Surgical Laser Forums

Updated  Aug 31 2023
2 Replies

Good day,

I am experiencing problems with a meridian microruptor V. When started it detects error 17 - attenuator possition not recognised. I tried to repair the attenuator - open it, cleaned the coils and the magnetic disk of the motor, measured the coils - all read ok dc resistance. When started the machine, the attenuator moves as supposed to, but displays error 17. Could somebody help with a service manual, or protocole to use the port of the device. I would be very grateful to any help. Thank you in advance!

Greetings,

Marin

RE: Meridian - Microruptor V
Added  Aug 30 2023
0 Replies

Error 87 power deviation more the 20%

Equipment: ZEISS - Visulas 532

RE: ZEISS - Visulas 532
Updated  Aug 10 2023
2 Replies

El equipo no encendía. Logré solucionar el problema ya enciende pero ahora el láser no dispara ni da algún tipo de error.Antes de la avería  de la fuente el equipo funcionaba correctamente. Alguien me podría ayudar?

0 Replies

El Zeiss Visulas 532 no encendía, abrí la fuente de alimentación y encontré algunos componentes mal. Se los cambié y ahora enciende pero el láser no dispara.Hace todos los protocolos antes del disparo pero no dispara. Antes de la avería de la fuente de alimentación funcionaba todo correctamente. Alguien me puede ayudar? Hay algún manual de reparación?

0 Replies

I have a code error of 501,514,703 and also starting Power supply fail how to fix

Equipment: Lumenis - VarsaPulse powersuite 100w

RE: Lumenis - VarsaPulse Select II
Updated  Jul 28 2023
1 Reply

Error codes F7 and F57 are coming up.  What does the F57 mean?

Equipment: Lumenis - Selecta II

RE: Lumenis - Selecta II
Updated  Jul 26 2023
2 Replies

During laser session, the machine stops and the screen shows low cool error. What is/are the reason(s)? and how to manage it?

Equipment: DUETTO MT EVO

RE: Quanta Aesthetic Lasers - Duetto MT EVO
Added  Jul 21 2023
0 Replies

How can I change the password even though it was changed by someone in order to be able to access the service

Added  Jul 21 2023
0 Replies

How can I change the password even though it was changed by someone in order to be able to access the service

Updated  Jul 19 2023
1 Reply

How to change battery

Equipment: Dornier MedTech - Medilas D MultiBeam

RE: Dornier MedTech - Medilas D MultiBeam

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree