F19 Error Message

RE: Coherent - OPAL
Added  Nov 8 2021
0 Replies

Hi, What type of laser is this?

RE: IRIDEX - IQ 532
Updated  Nov 1 2021
1 Reply

I am new to MedWrench but we are looking for a technician to service our SculpSure machine. We have recently relocated to Honduras. Do any techs travel?

RE: Cynosure - SculpSure
Updated  Oct 28 2021
1 Reply

How is a Cynosure Hoya ConBio Revlite prepped for shipping. Is there coolant that has to be drained so that it does not freeze during shipping?

RE: Cynosure - Revlite
0 Replies

Anyone have & wiling to share the Operator Manual & Technical Guide for Cynosure Pinpointe Footlaser? I'll be ever so super grateful for a little help accessing such. My email: NuYuShana@yahoo.com

RE: Cynosure - PinPointe FootLaser
Updated  Oct 26 2021
4 Replies

Good afternoon. The device gives an error E82 and E84 when changing attachments. If the device is loaded with the attached attachment, then only the ET manipulator works without errors. Recently, the power supply was repaired (the diode exploded and 2 power keys were punched, respectively, the fuse), after repair it worked normally for two weeks. What could be the cause of the malfunction? Thank you for the attention)

RE: Lumenis - LightSheer DESIRE
Updated  Oct 20 2021
1 Reply

Ma machine signale l'erreur F 452. Pouvez vous m'aider

RE: Lumenis - VersaPulse PowerSuite 20w
Added  Oct 17 2021
0 Replies

Can someone please upload user manual for harmony XL Pro?

RE: Alma Lasers - Harmony XL Pro
Updated  Oct 6 2021
1 Reply

Que significa error 15

RE: ZEISS - VISULAS 532s
Updated  Sep 24 2021
2 Replies

need 110V or 240V power

RE: Cutera - Excel V

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree