Surgical Laser Forums

Updated  Oct 28 2020
2 Replies

Does anyone have a service manual for this unit? We are trying to move laser service in-house as much as possible. Thanks.

RE: Spectranetics - CVX-300
1 Reply

Initially I was getting Error 12 sporadically on start up and during use. The bank voltage measured 835v I reduced it to 725v and the unit did not fault on start up and error 12 was gone. But now I get Error 10 sporadically during use. I adjusted the bank voltage up and down incrementally by 5v then 10v (going as low as 710 and as high as 730v) trying to find a sweet spot but no luck. I watch the voltmeter as I fire the laser. The bank voltage drops momentarily after each pulse, occasionally by as much as 300v without faulting. It will fault to error 10 when it drops even lower. Anyone have any ideas? I adjusted bank voltage using trimpot at VR3. Is there another adjustment i can make elsewhere to remedy the error 10? My biomedical engineering expertise is very limited so if you are able to help please keep that in mind when replying. Thank you much! Also, anyone know where I can get parts for this laser if I need a new power board, etc?

RE: NIDEK - YC-1400
Updated  Oct 7 2020
6 Replies

E122 Energy Low Fail. Which card could be the problem?

RE: Lumenis - Smart Selecta Duet
Updated  Oct 7 2020
1 Reply

How to reset total count pulse in head piece on the harmony xl pro unit after changing the lamp. thanks

RE: Alma Lasers - Harmony XL Pro
Updated  Oct 6 2020
2 Replies

como verifico el error 33?

RE: Meridian - Merilas 532a
Updated  Oct 4 2020
3 Replies

Looking for a parts unit for the YC-1600 yag by Nidek

RE: NIDEK - YC-1600
Updated  Sep 23 2020
1 Reply

Any manuals here

RE: LuxarCare - LX-20SP
Updated  Sep 11 2020
1 Reply

I need the service manual and/or any schematics for the Nidek YC 1400. The manual and schematics for the YC 1200 & 1300 may be similar. If anyone has them and would be willing to share them that would be greatly appreciated. If not, recommendations as to where to look, here or in Japan would be awesome. Thanks

RE: NIDEK - YC-1400
Updated  Aug 25 2020
1 Reply

promblem of this device

RE: Syneron-Candela - StoneLight
Updated  Aug 15 2020
3 Replies

Please, someone have the Lutronic Spectra service manual? Thank you.

RE: Lutronic - Spectra

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree