Surgical Laser Forums

Updated  Mar 29 2024
1 Reply

error 022 on display

Equipment: Palomart Starlux

RE: Cynosure - Palomar Slimlipo Aspire
Updated  Mar 28 2024
1 Reply

Can anyone provide a copy (or a download link) of the service manual and/or the schematics for the Surgilase 60XJ?   Thank you.    Email:  john@umlasers.com

Equipment: Sharplan Surgilase 60XJ

RE: Laser Engineering - SurgiLase XJ
Updated  Mar 5 2024
1 Reply

How can i get a copy of the user manual for Chattanooga Group- Vectra Genisys, Model #2784?

Equipment: Chattanooga Group- Vectra Genisys, Model #2784

RE: Chattanooga - Vectra Genisys
Updated  Mar 4 2024
2 Replies

Hi. I have an error -84 on visulas 532s. Who can help me? I haven't errors description in manual.

RE: ZEISS - VISULAS 532s
Updated  Feb 7 2024
2 Replies

Significado de error 96

Equipment: ZEISS - VISULAS 532s

RE: ZEISS - VISULAS 532s
Updated  Nov 12 2023
1 Reply

Someone who has been able to solve this error, please help me

Equipment: Lumenis - AcuPulse30/40ST

RE: Lumenis - AcuPulse30/40ST
Updated  Oct 18 2023
3 Replies

2010 Lumenis Acupulse. Have been having superficial aesthetic treatment power converge failure at startup, maybe HVPU or re-gas? No re-gas in at least 8 years, maybe never.

Equipment: Lumenis Acupulse

RE: Lumenis - AcuPulse Duo
Updated  Oct 18 2023
1 Reply

Need part or repair of Candela Trivantage handpiece-end umblical spring-tension contact. (504) 228-3959

RE: Syneron-Candela - AlexTriVantage
Updated  Sep 27 2023
1 Reply

I am a technician in a hospital in Nigeria, I have checked the two fuses at the back, there are okay, I opened the machine and checked the switch, the switch is active there is dc supply from the rectifier to the filter capacitor and even to the entire power board but couldn’t find the reason why it’s not coming on

Equipment: ZEISS - VISULAS YAG III

RE: ZEISS - VISULAS YAG III
Updated  Aug 31 2023
2 Replies

Good day,

I am experiencing problems with a meridian microruptor V. When started it detects error 17 - attenuator possition not recognised. I tried to repair the attenuator - open it, cleaned the coils and the magnetic disk of the motor, measured the coils - all read ok dc resistance. When started the machine, the attenuator moves as supposed to, but displays error 17. Could somebody help with a service manual, or protocole to use the port of the device. I would be very grateful to any help. Thank you in advance!

Greetings,

Marin

RE: Meridian - Microruptor V

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree