Aesthetic Laser Forums

Updated  Oct 11 2023
1 Reply

Does anyone know where I can get replacement parts for this? 

RE: Viora - Reaction
Added  Oct 10 2023
0 Replies

Which power supply was broken?is it the high power voltage supply?or low power supply?

Equipment: Cutera - XEO Platform

RE: Cutera - XEO Platform
Added  Oct 4 2023
0 Replies

Hello to everyone I have a issue in this laser , when 22 degrees is research, the laser let work .

I need the service manual for check was is the error or if some one have a answer let me know thanks

Equipment: Cocoon primelase

RE: Cocoon Medical - Primelase Excellence
1 Reply

I got an ELlite MPX. Alex works great, but the YAG won't calibrate successfully. The lamps are good, so wondering what else could cause this.

RE: Cynosure - Apogee Elite
Added  Sep 13 2023
0 Replies

Handle does not cool

Equipment: Sph shr

RE: Alma Lasers - Spa SHR
Updated  Sep 12 2023
1 Reply

we needed service manual for elite plus

Equipment: cynosure elite plus

RE: Cynosure - Elite+
Updated  Sep 11 2023
1 Reply

error 231 water flow fault

Equipment: luminis m22

RE: Lumenis - M22
0 Replies

Hi MedWrench. I am just Wondering if you know or can help with a little problem I have. I have a Lumenis M22 machine that is tripping out on a fault code 226... which says HV Relay status fault. This has happened to the machine in the past. I have normally lightly blown the machine out with a can of compressed air, and cleaned the HV relay, which has normally got the machine running again, but this time, I have had no luck. Therefore I am assuming perhaps the Relay itself has finally failed... Have you seen or heard of this before? Is there any testing I can do to check? OR do you have any other test advice. I am an electrician by trade, but don't normally have much experience with these machines . Equipment: Lumenis M22

RE: Lumenis - M22
Added  Aug 22 2023
0 Replies

I work with alot of xeo and opus machines, and I've been able to use a dummy plug on an opus before multiple times without any issues (it starts and the icon to select the ipl handpiece is just faint like you cannot select it) I'm wondering if there could be any problems caused by putting a dummy plug (like from a xeo) on an opus.

RE: Cutera - Solera Opus
Added  Aug 14 2023
0 Replies

How to solve the password problem to enter the service, as I forgot the password

RE: Quanta System - Light EVO Series

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree