Aesthetic Laser Forums

2 Replies

Does anyone know how to get into service mode? I need to perform a touch screen calib.

RE: Syneron-Candela - GentleMax
Updated  Aug 6 2023
1 Reply

Hi, 

I have a LUMENIS Lightsheer ET and I´ve got the following problem:

The equipment turns on normaly and starts the radiation emission as well, but some time after using it the display starts to fail turning off the equipment screen, but the equipment continually work, but it could not seen the parameter on the screen and for security tasks i´m not working it. 

If turn off the equipment and wait for some time and turns it on the equipment starts work but the same fails occur like describe above.

Could some body help me please ? 

Best Regards 

Equipment: Lumenis - Lightsheer ET

RE: Lumenis - Lightsheer
1 Reply

Hello, I have a Syneron Aurora, SR handpiece that I am getting a temperature sensor fault. I have several other hand pieces for parts that I believe I could simply swap the temperature sensor out of and put it on this unit. The handpiece has only been used for 10,000 pulses and it’s in like new condition. Does anyone have any direction on changing the temperature sensor on one of these hand pieces? I contacted a couple of repair places and they want to charge $1200 to refurbish the whole unit.  I do not need a complete reverberation done on this handpiece. I just need the temperature sensor replaced.  Thanks Joe 

RE: Syneron-Candela - Aurora Laser
Added  Jul 24 2023
0 Replies

hi. Plz guide me for error 7.3 in my candela gentle yag mini.

thanks

Equipment: Syneron-Candela - GentleYag Mini

RE: Syneron-Candela - GentleYag Mini
0 Replies

Hello  !!!

Have somebody faced a Fail error during LASER RADIATION on Alma Lasers - Soprano PLATINUM.

During the LASER RADIATION application, the machine stops and a message on the screen appears as "Over/ Under Power"  and on the  screen error: "25. freq Error".

Please could somebody help me on this ? 

I also need the service manual for the Alma Lasers - Soprano PLATINUM ? 

Best regards .

Equipment: Alma Lasers - Soprano PLATINUM

RE: Alma Lasers - Soprano XLi
Added  Jul 16 2023
0 Replies

Does anyone have protocols/parameters for the clear lift on the harmony XL? I have the manual and it’s not listed. 

Equipment: Harmony XL (not the pro)

RE: Alma Lasers - Harmony XL
2 Replies

Guys Any one can help me for Candela GentleMax Pro service manual i need it a lot. Thank you.
I can exchange with cutera excel hr service manual

RE: Syneron-Candela - GentleMax Pro
Updated  Jul 13 2023
3 Replies

hello 

Can I make a copy of the software ? how ? and can i find reader for memory EDC 4000
thank you

RE: Syneron-Candela - GentleMax Pro
Updated  Jul 4 2023
1 Reply

I am looking for a negative lens (diam 9 mm focal length -18 mm plano-concave) for the hand piece of Cutera Excel HR. 

Does anybody knows where to buy such a lens. The standard lenses of this type from Thorlabs , Edmund could not sustain the energy density. It should be laser grade.

Thank you, Valentin

Equipment: Cutera - excel HR

RE: Cutera - excel HR
0 Replies

My good limelight handpiece (works on other xeos) gives an error 335 when fired. Not seeing it in service manual. What does this code mean?

RE: Cutera - XEO Platform

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree