Aesthetic Laser Forums

Updated  Apr 4 2024
2 Replies

After using the laser for about 10 minutes, the screen slowly stops responding to touch commands. Is this due to the touch screen itself failing, or is there a board that needs to be replaced? Anyone know the generic service codes for the CO2re? It has the old software. harrisbw@hotmail.com

RE: Syneron-Candela - CO2RE
Updated  Mar 28 2024
2 Replies

I have a problem 84 and 79 on a Lyra - can anyone help me solve that problem please - Thank you 

RE: IRIDEX - Laserscope Lyra-i
2 Replies

can anyone help me the machine is showing error 84 and 79 - it was sored for a year - was working fine - could this be related to low water level? thanks

RE: Laserscope - Lyra I
Updated  Feb 20 2024
1 Reply

m22 screen is showing 229 error. How to fix it?

RE: Lumenis - M22
7 Replies

Hi, can anyone help with these messages that appear on the display?

Equipment: Lumenis - M22

Updated  Jan 25 2024
1 Reply

for starting to work with vbeam is it needed to set applications or can change parameters without setting or changing applications? 

Equipment: Syneron-Candela - Vbeam Perfecta

RE: Syneron-Candela - Vbeam Perfecta
Updated  Jan 2 2024
3 Replies

Anyone able to share service manual? Or HVPS schematics?

When I turn on the machine, the HVPS fan turns on, but the caps don't charge up on the other side (~7.5VDC is all I'm picking up). The display doesn't come on, and only the "AC INPUT" light comes on, no other lights on. A faint, quiet crackle/pop sound is coming from the HVPS about every 5 seconds. Any suggestions? I could just replace the HVPS, but where's the fun in that?

RE: Syneron-Candela - GentleYag Mini
Updated  Dec 10 2023
2 Replies

Me aparece un codigo de error E151 en equipo Lumenis Lightsheer Desire, que tengo que hacer? Gracias

Equipo: Lumenis lightsheer Desire

Updated  Nov 6 2023
1 Reply

hi anyone know where I can get a water filter for this machine? 

RE: Alma Lasers - Pixel CO2
4 Replies

Dear All , Please I want to update my software of Gentlelase pro U model 2022 in order to activate the large spot size 20 - 22 - 24 

Where to get the activation code ?

RE: Syneron-Candela - GentleLASE Pro

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree