Asset Management Forums

Updated  Nov 13 2018
1 Reply

What are your facilities using for CMMS software? Is it all that you want it to be?

RE: Maintenance Connection - CMMS
2 Replies

Does anybody have experience with Maintenance Connection or Nuvolo CMMS

RE: Maintenance Connection - CMMS
Added  Sep 15 2016
0 Replies

Does anyone know where a reasonably current ECRI list of codes is located on the web? I am in the process of standardizing our research and medical inventory with correct make/model referenced by their ECRI. We had previously allowed a broader access into our CMMS system so that the researchers could trial their new toys. 

Mahalo!

Lee W. Tucson, AZ

Updated  Mar 22 2015
9 Replies

I would like to get a poll of what tracking program other biomeds are using at their facility. For some reason this facility is using Maintenance Connection which in my opinion is more set up for building maintenance. Is anyone else using this program?

Updated  Jul 11 2014
2 Replies

Does MediMizer interface with any or all Fluke electrical safety analyzers and fluke simulators?

RE: MediMizer - MediMizer Web
Updated  Mar 11 2014
6 Replies

Please provide me the name of your CMMS Program for maintaining your Clinical Engineering Database. Looking for one that does it all from inventory to invoicing a client and reports to boot. Thanks

11 Replies

We are looking at changing our maintenance software for our facility. We currently use Maintenance first, PMplus. What software are you using for biomedical equipment? is there any that you would recommend?  Thanks in advance for your help.

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree