Forums

39595 Results
Added  Apr 12 2024
0 Replies

I am facing the communication errors 0075 "Bus-Comp hardware failure" and 0077 "Bus-Coll hardware failure". It seems like a common failure, so I checked the communication cables: between the supervisor and Stereo PCBs, the cable between the Stereo and Collimator PCBs, the cable between the Stereo and Compressor PCBs, all three cables gave good continuity. The communication indicator LEDs (RXD, TXD) on the supervisor, Stereo and Compression PCBs are dimly lit, but on the Collimator PCB the LEDs are off. It appears that the Collimator PCB is bad, but the unit indicates two errors from two different devices (Collimator and Compression) as if it were a common problem on the Stereo or Supervisor cards. I really appreciate the help on this. Greetings.

RE: GE HealthCare - Diamond
0 Replies

I have a unit we gave lost the power supply and accessories fir.  Can you help me?

Equipment: CHATANOOGA FORTE 400 Combo

1 Reply

"SIEMENS ARCADIS Orbic Service Key"

Due to a hard drive recognition problem, a Service Key is requested since a new program is installed. Is there a public Service Key? I have a dongle.

• ARCADIS VB13C (syngo VB13C)

RE: Siemens - Arcadis Orbic
Added  Apr 12 2024
0 Replies

I have an Ultrasound MyLab 30, the device does not turn on and the power indicator does not light up either from the power cable or from the battery.
I checked this, all voltages in the power supply are ok, only -1.8V on the power LED, no voltage detected on all other pins of the two flat cables.
Is it the motherboard that's faulty or the keyboard problem?
if anyone can help please?

RE: Esaote - My Lab 30CV
Updated  Apr 12 2024
1 Reply

Kindly assist on how to change language on the above machine Toshiba Aplio ssa 790A ultrasound 

Equipment: Toshiba Aplio Ssa 790A

1 Reply

I purchased a Used Hill Rom P3200 Bed w/A.I.R. Mattress.  The Mattress appears to be missing the larger hoes to the bed or will require me to open the mattress to find it, please help while the bed functions to some degree it's not fulling inflating and the bed sounds like a small left blower.  how do I fix this?  Will be happy to send pictures.

0 Replies

I'm getting an intermittent error message: "Unable to starttask name": 12sl

RE: GE HealthCare - Marquette MAC 5500
Added  Apr 12 2024
0 Replies

Hi, Any videos or tutorials on removing the seat, placing the pin, and putting the seat back on so that it will once again lock in place?

JN

Equipment: Biodex Biostep

Added  Apr 11 2024
0 Replies

I have Philips HD5 ultrasound

When I open it the transducer is readable but nothing is imaged

RE: Philips - HD5
Added  Apr 11 2024
0 Replies

My HD5 when open it every thing well except there is no any action from the transducer but the device senses it 

Equipment: Philips - HD5

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree