Forums

33213 Results
Added  Oct 21 2021
0 Replies

Is there someone who control this device with something else then the control present on the basis?

RE: Draeger - JM-105
Updated  Oct 21 2021
2 Replies

Where can I purchase a new or refurbished battery?

RE: SonoSite - 180 Plus
0 Replies

Hi Dear all, Recently i had a problem with the DDM of Samsung H60. What is happening: When i turn ON the power in 220 VAC the machine start up normally, but when i turn ON in 127 VAC, after appears the ECO image in 15 Seconds de power DDM goes shutdown. What was already done: I changed de Filter capacitors from primary side, Checked out all ESR of electrolits capacitors and all are good. PS.: On the table the power it works in 220 VAC and 127 VAC without any problem. Any help it will be appreciate! For while thank you. Cesar Remi

1 Reply

we need the service manual of Shimadzu mobile art evaultion mobile x ray unit. Kindly help us in this regards

RE: Shimadzu - MobileDaRt Evolution
0 Replies

Dear sir! Which connector should we use to connect a standard vitrectomy needle to the right port of the Enhancer MVE? Conventional plastic tips to the air port of Millenium System do not connect. Thank you in advance, Boris.

RE: Bausch & Lomb - MILLENNIUM
Updated  Oct 21 2021
Updated  Oct 21 2021
1 Reply

I'm not sure how to perform the Occlusion force 8 lb +- 1 on this unit and I can't view the PM instructions on MedWrench..Do you have instructions for this step in the inspection process?

RE: Baxter - InfusOR
4 Replies

I got a brain the user wrote that it failed battery conditioning test(hereby referred to as "BCT") twice. So I do my own BCT and I get this issue. The time to completion is stuck at 00:00 for about 24 hours. So I turn the unit off, check the battery connection pins, bend them slightly to give them better contact with the battery, install a new battery and try again. Same issue, so I leave the brain running for much longer to see if that fixes it with no luck. Lastly, I tried taking apart the unit and putting it back together just in case there was some lose connection causing the problem. No dice. There are no error codes in the logs that has helped me out. So I'm wondering, is this a logic board or a power supply issue, what else should I try and where can I get the correct part?

RE: CareFusion - Alaris PC 8015
Updated  Oct 20 2021
2 Replies

Is there a source for additional autosequence files for the ESU-2400?

RE: BC Biomedical - ESU-2400
Updated  Oct 20 2021
4 Replies

What do GCB(14:107) AND PMC(38:41) mean?

RE: Hologic - 3Dimensions

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree