Forums

26161 Results
Added  Jan 22 2020
0 Replies

Aloka - ProSound Alpha 10
I have an Aloka A10 unit without any transducers that I am trying to work on. I cannot get into the preset menu to examine the information there. Is there a key command or series of options to press to get into it?

RE: Aloka - ProSound Alpha 10
Updated  Jan 23 2020
1 Reply

Hi house, i urgently need the service manual for amx4

Added  Jan 22 2020
0 Replies

Siemens - RAPIDLab 348 Systems
Hi all, I have start up the long-unused RapidLab 348ex but the gas flow is blocked. (Observed no bubbles coming out of the probe when calibrating gas, resulting in slope calibration failure.) Please could you help me with this issue? Thank you very much.

RE: Siemens - RAPIDLab 348 Systems
Updated  Jan 22 2020
1 Reply

Cardiac Science - Quinton TM55 & TM65 Treadmil
Stress monitor and Treadmill will stop in the middle of the test.

RE: Cardiac Science - Quinton TM55 & TM65 Treadmil
Updated  Jan 22 2020
1 Reply

Network configuration

Updated  Jan 22 2020
1 Reply

Our unit gets QC every month. This month, the pixel cals for the table failed. The gains passed and the tomo pixel passed. All tests passed on wall detector. Need ideas as to what to look for. thanks

Added  Jan 22 2020
0 Replies

Chison - i7
i am looking for Chison i7 WinXP and Win7 Software.

RE: Chison - i7
Added  Jan 22 2020
0 Replies

STERIS - 5085
Good day all. Hope someone can help me out a bit. I have a Steris 5085 OR table that will not lock to the floor but all other functions work. An error code 10 is displayed on the hand controller. Any suggestions would be helpful.

RE: STERIS - 5085
Added  Jan 22 2020
0 Replies

We have 2 Pulmonetics LTV 1200 vents that we would like to sell. Their PM's are good until 2021. How do we go about selling these? Robin, Manager, Inventory Control

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree