Forums

34299 Results
Added  Aug 2 2022
0 Replies

The touch screen does not respond to some commands, how can I do the calibration?

Equipment: Ultrasound system

Added  Aug 2 2022
0 Replies

HI ,i have a question regarding keyboard.When i switched on ,key board switiched on all keys but unable to write anything.Also,when i want to change from key 2 to 1 means from obs to abdomen.It is not working .What i do.

Equipment: GE Healthcare - LOGIQ 500 PRO Series

RE: GE Healthcare - LOGIQ 500 PRO Series
Updated  Aug 1 2022
2 Replies

The Warm Touch is working, but it is not heating. I checked the wires and they are not loose. Any idea, Thanks.

Equipment: Warm Touch WT-5900 Patient Warming System

Added  Aug 1 2022
0 Replies

Our IABP won't boot up, just solid alarm. Has a new battery. The 12 volts is misssing.

Equipment: Autocat2

Updated  Aug 1 2022
2 Replies

I would like to find the fujifilm cr console to install it in a new pc

RE: Fujifilm - FCR XG5000
Updated  Aug 1 2022
1 Reply

Hello,my Epki not show image from scopes. I try on all video exit and everything show black image( dvi,vga,bnc video).Scopes is good i try on another epki.Please Help!

RE: Pentax - EPK-i
0 Replies

Hello, I am Akram Al-Salwi from the State of Yemen. I was called to maintain one of the devices belonging to your esteemed company, but after examination and research, it was clear that the problem was in the eeprom and I searched for you to inquire whether there is a possibility of repair or not. Thank you for your cooperation

RE: Villa Sistemi - Explor X-70 Dental
Added  Jul 31 2022
0 Replies

My lcd painel is not working. So the pedals are not responding and I am not able to use the microscope. Someone can help?

RE: ZEISS - OPMI Lumera i
Updated  Jul 29 2022
1 Reply

The MP30 says "local recorder out of paper," but the printer has paper. I also found the printer is disabled. Any help would be appreciated.

RE: Philips - IntelliVue MP20 and MP30
Updated  Jul 29 2022
1 Reply

What is the limit for the REM/Neutral

RE: Ellman International - Surgitron Dual RF120

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree