Forums

32457 Results
Updated  Jul 21 2021
1 Reply

Hi All: Someone know How do I change the Height and Weight units to US standard. The Encore software 2011 came with (kg) and (cm) I need to change to (pound) and (inches). I verified all the option in service tools and user options but I can't see anything regard to change units in the patient screen. If someone know how to change please reply Thank you!

Added  Jul 21 2021
0 Replies

Hi. Please, how can I discovery or cancell the expiration code for ET LightSheer? I have one inoperant because "expired code". Thank you.

RE: Lumenis - Lightsheer
Added  Jul 21 2021
0 Replies

Why won't it start pumping when connected to orange tubing?

RE: Arjo - Flowtron Excel
Updated  Jul 21 2021
3 Replies

touch screen freeze without any massage before its was with erro code 0004

RE: Fujifilm - DryPix 4000
Updated  Jul 21 2021
1 Reply

Do u have instructions for replacing Lamp support for phototherapy 4000 unit

RE: Draeger - Photo Therapy 4000
Added  Jul 20 2021
0 Replies

Maquina de anestesia Datascope AS3000 Hi, can u help me with this test, is failed and I can´t use automatic mode. Please, help. Hola, no me pasa el test de valvula de seguridad, alguno sabe como lo puedo solucionar, el manual de servicio no me ayuda mucho. Gracias.

RE: Mindray - AS 3000
0 Replies

Does anyone have instructions on alignment of the temperature control/display on the Lachat BD-46 block digester?

RE: Hach Company - BD-46
Updated  Jul 20 2021
1 Reply

I have a Lab tech vertical autoclave, model LAC 5060s, the machine is not reaching it's set temperature for sterilization, therefore it's not completing the all cycle. What could be the problem?

RE: LabTech - LAC  5060S
Updated  Jul 20 2021
Updated  Jul 20 2021
2 Replies

Hi friends, I need your assistance regarding an Agfa drystar 5302 printer. A message of warning prints after every printed film with images sent from the Modality , which makes a full pack of 100films waste 50%. The test film is ok,the calibration of the densitometer is ok. There is no artifacts on the printed films .I looked at the TH, no problems I have upgraded the software, replaced the Tyndal Board as well, but the challenge still persist . Any idea or hint as to resolving this will be of great help to me. Thanks in advance. Note: the film currently in use is DT5B

RE: AGFA - DRYSTAR 5302

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree