Forums

34302 Results
Added  Jul 29 2022
0 Replies

Hello our office currently has the Aries 2 open MRI unit, a previous tech messed with the protocols and has made them difficult to use and it has prolonged the scan time. is there anyway I can reset to the default protocols? I don't want to try to do it without insight and mess something up with our unit. thank you very much.

RE: Hitachi Medical Systems - AIRIS II
Updated  Jul 28 2022
1 Reply

What should be the first thing to be done in troubleshooting this? Compressed air and O2 supply connected.

Equipment: GE Healthcare - Panda iRES

RE: GE Healthcare - Panda iRES
0 Replies

R147:system reset incomplete R195 meas disk rest failed R233 reagent arm vertical error R203 sample arm vertical error R242

Equipment: Siemens - V-Twin

RE: Siemens - V-Twin
Updated  Jul 27 2022
1 Reply

I can't find the hard drive save option for the images in the usual location. I need help locating him. Thanks for the help!

RE: Fujifilm - Console Advance
Added  Jul 27 2022
0 Replies

One of the side rails is not working . The touchscreen works but non of the button functions are working and the remote is not functioning. Can someone please help me

RE: Hillrom - Progressa
Updated  Jul 27 2022
1 Reply

I'm looking for any information about how to perform maintenance on this device.

Equipment: Viasys Neurocare - Viking Select

Added  Jul 27 2022
0 Replies

hello. someone help me with e Free Layout Print OptionKey. I have the DR-ID 300CL-AP Disk V.8.1 in case anyone needs it.

RE: Fujifilm - Console Advance
Updated  Jul 27 2022
2 Replies

I need support to resolve this problem

RE: MOCOM - BASIC PLUS
1 Reply

Hi any one can help me for this erorr

RE: Toshiba - Aplio 300
Added  Jul 27 2022
0 Replies

Looking for the procedure to install and calibrate a new unit. Medrad Stellant

RE: MedRad - Stellant

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree