Hillrom - CareAssist ES
by Hillrom

Hillrom CareAssist ES Forums

Updated  Apr 10 2024
2 Replies

When trying to lower the bed, it goes into Trendelenberg instead. There is am orange light on next to the bed lower/raise

Equipment: Hillrom - CareAssist ES

RE: Hillrom - CareAssist ES
Updated  Sep 27 2023
1 Reply

What is battery part #?

Updated  Mar 2 2023
1 Reply

Can anyone asvise me how to dismantle this bed to get it into a room

Updated  Aug 3 2022
2 Replies

do you have a pm sheet available?

2 Replies

I purchased a Hill-Rom - CareAssist bed for my wife. This was refurbished and purchased as-is. when I hooked it up, it is functioning but making a high pitch noice continuously. Is there something wrong? On the web, I find that the battery could be completely discharged. Please help.

Updated  Jun 21 2021
1 Reply

Should there be a high pitched noise when charging the bed after a long period of disuse?

13 Replies

There is a continuous loud, high-pitched alarm that does not turn off until you unplug the bed. Any suggestions?

Updated  Jun 11 2021
1 Reply

nivel de sensibilidade da cama com defeito

Updated  Apr 23 2021
3 Replies

Hello I hear noise but it will not move the bed as if it is locked or something. It a sound like it is trying to start but does not. Do you know what could stop it from Functioning. The lock keys are not litr

2 Replies

Bed was in up position with pstient in it. Made a weird sound then quit working on everything. No lights, no side power /either side , no lockout controls or relock in working ..nothing at all will work. Bed is stuck in a hogh position now close to the ceiling and cant be used ..help please. Cant find a single tech to work on the bed because we didnt buy it from them and many more excuses. Did change a small fuse iut noticed it was blown. . Clueless and manual i ordered hasent helped at all.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Hillrom - CareAssist ES
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree