Download service manual

Equipment: HF-525Plus

RE: Ecoray - HF-525 Plus
0 Replies

What is the warehouse  preservation condition Ecoray - HF-525 Plus

Added  Oct 11 2022
0 Replies

i have this X-ray machine that's giving this error[(USB read time out) is occurred. therefore, scanning is cancelled reset units power and SW please.]kindly advise what can be the cause of the problem or share the service manual.

Equipment: Ecoray - HF-525 Plus

Added  Jul 15 2022
0 Replies

Hello to all, i have a problem of ecoray hf 525 xray. During turn on sometime there are light indicator of the control console and it will display but suddently it will turn off. But when turn off again then turn it on totally no light indicator lighted in Console control. Suspect the MIO board. During check there are no light indicators. And the two fuses 1.3 a and 10a have depliction of my multitester. Kindly help pls.What is the possible problem?

Equipment: Ecoray - HF-525 Plus

1 Reply

When I set the exposures which are kV and mA and I put the Dose meter under the tube the difference is big after exposing. On the Dose meter its less than the set . What could be the problem . Please help

Updated  Feb 2 2021
1 Reply

My equipamento hf525 plus is not ok, i need servaerce manual, can you help please

Updated  Jan 22 2021
1 Reply

I have a hardware ecoray hf 525 problem is Error Pro - I- -

Added  Dec 12 2020
0 Replies

Calibration program pls

Updated  Jul 28 2020
4 Replies

There is no communication between the console and the generator. 7.5V is present. The red LED on the MIO board flashes every 3 seconds. Any solution?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Ecoray - HF-525 Plus
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree