Ecoray - HF-525 Plus
by Ecoray

Ecoray HF-525 Plus Forums

Updated  Jul 24 2020
1 Reply

TECHNIQUE DE DOCUMENTATION   

J'ai un probleme avec l'allumage de la  console  Fnd op / HF  525 PLUS   (ecoray)

RE: Ecoray - HF-525 Plus
Updated  Dec 27 2019
1 Reply

Hello everyone.

I'm looking to X-Ray tube for Ecoray HF-525 plus, someone can help or recommend where to get it?

Regars!

2 Replies

Kindly I need service Manual for machine ecoray hf 525 plus and procedure for tube calibration

Updated  Jul 17 2019
1 Reply

hello , I need service menual for Ecoray HF 550 plus

2 Replies

1. Lumbar spine and thoracic spine lateral images are consistently very poor, regardless of the factors we choose. What could be the cause? 2. There is no AEC on machine. How can we install one to improve image quality?

Updated  Jun 19 2019
1 Reply

I have connection problems between bucky, table, console and computer, could you please help me to know the possible causes, and if you knew the connection diagram between all the components

1 Reply

por favor quiero instalar un filtro de 1 mm y tambien tengo problemas en la fuente POR FAVO REQUIERO EL MANUAL TÉCNICO ME ES DEMASIADO ÚTIL

1 Reply

My X-Ray got problem with the calibration recently. This problem happened after i changed the motherboard. I have to increase the KV in order to get the same result as prerviously. I call my engineer but he need the manual.  Can you please kindly send me the manual? Thank you.

Updated  Jan 14 2019
Updated  May 12 2018
1 Reply

Que sognifica error err cha en equipo ecoray hf 525 plus

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Ecoray - HF-525 Plus
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree