Alma Lasers - Harmony XL
by Alma Lasers

Alma Lasers Harmony XL Forums

Added  Jul 16 2023
0 Replies

Does anyone have protocols/parameters for the clear lift on the harmony XL? I have the manual and it’s not listed. 

Equipment: Harmony XL (not the pro)

RE: Alma Lasers - Harmony XL
Added  Jun 6 2023
0 Replies

Manual

Equipment: Alma Lasers - Harmony XL

0 Replies

Hi everybody

I´ve got a problem on Harmony XL, 

At first the 24V power supply was failured  after changing the power supply the equipment turned on normaly, but when turn the key on, the equipament does not turn the water pump and a flowerror occurs.

But if I enter on the service screen and force to turn the equipment on by pressing the Relay Button, the equipment works fine and the water pump turn on normally.

I think it is possible some corrupted line code on the Application program  but i´m not quitelly sure !!!

Could some body help me please ?

Best Regards

0 Replies

Hi everybody

I´ve got a problem on Harmony XL, 

At first the 24V power supply was failured  after changing the power supply the equipment turned on normaly, but when turn the key on, the equipament does not turn the water pump and a flowerror occurs.

But if I enter on the service screen and force to turn the equipment on by pressing the Relay Button, the equipment works fine and the water pump turn on normally.

I think it is possible some corrupted line code on the Application program  but i´m not quitelly sure !!!

Could some body help me please ?

Best Regards

0 Replies

Hello I´m trying to install a new Graphic Software on Alma Laser system, specifically on Harmony. But I do not have the Graphics Zip file (Display Software), so I´ve uploaded the Display software from the LCD equipment already installed on other equipment (NS Hardware), I´ve uploaded the folder named BANK3 which contains the DATA and the SYSTEM folder. This procedure was done following the instructions of Harmony service manual on Chapter 7.5 – Installing New LCD Graphics Software. So following this procedure I could upload the BANK 3 folder on a memory card which was used to download the Graphic Software on other equipment which was intended to upgrade. But this procedure does not work properly. Have somebody more experience of this procedure and could help me please? Have somebody the Graphic Zip file or new version of Graphic Zip file for Harmony and Soprano, equipment from ALMA LASER. Best Regards

Updated  Jun 2 2022
1 Reply

does anyone have the harmony XL user manual

Added  Apr 21 2022
0 Replies

I greet you from Azerbaijan. I have a Harmonic XL device. I can't run. cod wants. I would be very glad if you help. thank you in advance. Sincerely, Farhad R.

Updated  Feb 2 2022
1 Reply

Do the wands have a st amount of flashes?

Updated  Nov 8 2021
3 Replies

I live in Prince George BC Canada and there are no repair or service technichians in Western Canada. I have to fly service techs in to Prince George. My machine is giving a familiar error code "Flowsw Error. It isually comes on if my water level is low. After doing some research I learned the water filter ks to be changed every 6-12 months. Mine has not been changed since 2019. If i cojld learn how to service my machine it would be like winning the lottery. I am right now jn the process of trying to find a service tech as my business is closed until the machine is running again.

Updated  Nov 6 2021
1 Reply

Please can you send me manual have harmony XL platform

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Alma Lasers - Harmony XL
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree