Syneron-Candela GentleYag Mini Forums

Added  Mar 25 2024
0 Replies

What problem is it?

Equipment: Syneron-Candela - GentleYag Mini

RE: Syneron-Candela - GentleYag Mini
Updated  Jan 2 2024
3 Replies

Anyone able to share service manual? Or HVPS schematics?

When I turn on the machine, the HVPS fan turns on, but the caps don't charge up on the other side (~7.5VDC is all I'm picking up). The display doesn't come on, and only the "AC INPUT" light comes on, no other lights on. A faint, quiet crackle/pop sound is coming from the HVPS about every 5 seconds. Any suggestions? I could just replace the HVPS, but where's the fun in that?

Added  Jul 24 2023
0 Replies

hi. Plz guide me for error 7.3 in my candela gentle yag mini.

thanks

Equipment: Syneron-Candela - GentleYag Mini

Updated  Apr 10 2023
1 Reply

A pop was heard, and now the machine does not power on. The fuses on the control pcb and the ac distribution pcb are good. The cap bank has a small amount of vdc (less than a volt). Lights D7 "FAULT" and D8 "POWER OK" on the HV control pcb are on. Lights "HV input ok" and "AC input ok" are also on on the AC dist. pcb. Any thoughts, ideas? I want to open up the hvps, and check for blown fuses etc in there, but any other thoughts?

Updated  Jul 25 2022
2 Replies

Candela GentleYAG mini error 14 what about this error.

Equipment: Candela GentleYAG Mini

Added  Jun 15 2022
0 Replies

What's error 6.4 and error 19.1 and what is the solutions for candela mini gentleyag?

Updated  Sep 29 2021
2 Replies

Out of nowhere my yag is throwing a 7.3 fault and the water nor cryogen is not heating up. Is there anyway that you can help me or even on the phone and Ill pay for the services as long as I can get this fixed as soon as possible. Thank you very much looking forward to speaking/hearing from you. Im based in Florida.

Updated  Jul 26 2021
1 Reply

Does anybody have the service manual for the GentleYAG mini

Updated  Jul 19 2021
3 Replies

Have an error 3.2 on my YAG. What is the fix for this?

2 Replies

We have the GentleYag Mini in our clinic and while performing laser hair removal procedures we encounter the following errors/system faults: System fault 14.0 System fault 4.2 System fault 10.5 System fault 13.0 System fault 15.1 Can you please explain what these errors mean and what we need to do to solve it. Thanks a lot.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Syneron-Candela - GentleYag Mini
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree