Energist Ltd - Chromogenex i-Lipo
by Energist Ltd

Energist Ltd Chromogenex i-Lipo Forums

Added  Mar 19 2024
0 Replies

Kindly provide me with a link to  a user manual document for the i-Lipo. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Equipment: Energist Ltd - Chromogenex i-Lipo

RE: Energist Ltd - Chromogenex i-Lipo
Updated  May 29 2023
1 Reply

Hi, so we been using the machine and today when we wanted to help a client, the red laser on the pads dident want to come on, we changed to a different option type,we checked the fuses and still nothing.

The machine goes on and the count down works, but all 4 pads lights doesn't switch on.

Updated  May 10 2023
4 Replies

replacement cost

Added  Jan 28 2023
0 Replies

Necesito el manual para poder revisar una falla del equipo Energist Ltd - Chromogenex i-Lipo.. Me aparece F12

Added  Jun 24 2022
0 Replies

The machine was working perfectly yesterday and today does not turn on. Any ideas

Added  May 30 2022
0 Replies

Hi, I am very interested in purchasing the I Lipo Machine. Please let me know how I would go about purchasing this machine. Thank you very much

Added  May 6 2021
0 Replies

I have a i-Lopo and everything works except the pads the lights wont turn on when it has to be burning the fat

1 Reply

I have an ilipo laser lipo from chromogenex. It worked well then suddenly after 5 minutes when the pads are placed on the client, the laser de-activates and show F3. Ive checked the cables and its all in order. I found that its the heat of the laser that gets too hot then shut down after 5 minutes automatically. What can i do, because i cannot use it on my clients and loose business. Im urgently in need of assistance please.

Updated  Nov 25 2019
2 Replies

I bought an i-Lipo model A00-1184 and i-Lipo model A00-1214 and require operating manuals. Could you please assist?

Updated  Nov 5 2019
1 Reply

Enciende la maquina I lopo y también los contactos que van a los ganglios pero no encienden los pads

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Energist Ltd - Chromogenex i-Lipo
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree