Energist Ltd - Chromogenex i-Lipo
by Energist Ltd

Energist Ltd Chromogenex i-Lipo Forums

Added  Nov 1 2019
0 Replies

Hi there, We need a user manual for this device in order to access the amount of hours used. Please help! Thank you =

RE: Energist Ltd - Chromogenex i-Lipo
Updated  Oct 30 2019
1 Reply

Hello, My name is Tica from central dupage physical medicine, I need help with our machine (model A00-1200). The machine is not turning on. I have unplugged and re-plugged everything and our power is working fine. However, I still cannot find the problem. Can you please help me, if there is a way to reset the machine or another way to turn it on?

Updated  Oct 1 2019
3 Replies

My Chromogenex I Lipo machine won't turn on. everything is plugged in properly, it's turned "on" in the back of the machine but when I turn the key on the machine, nothing happens and it won't turn on. I wasn't given a user manual, so any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Updated  Sep 16 2019
1 Reply

Are there any pre owned Chromogenex-i-lipo machines that I can purchase that have been serviced?

Added  Aug 28 2019
0 Replies

I am wanting to purchase a second hand machine. What are the total hours the machine can do and is there a manual that I can download. What are the pitfalls of buying a second hand machine. Kind regards, Margie

Updated  Jun 8 2019
1 Reply

I have purchase a used I-lipo laser machine, but it has no manual, how do I see how many hours total have been used on the machine?

Added  Nov 23 2018
0 Replies

Does any one know the proper procedure for utilizing the I Lipo Machine in the neck area?

Added  Mar 3 2018
0 Replies

I am getting a code saying temperature fail

Added  Oct 18 2017
0 Replies

Who can help train us on the Chromogenix i-lipo machine? My client's clinic is in California. (I'm their CPA). Randy

Added  Oct 11 2017
0 Replies

Dear, I had an I-Lipo and it's broken, the display says refer to manual F3, but I don't have a manual. Could you please send me a manual? Thanks a lot Kind regards

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Energist Ltd - Chromogenex i-Lipo
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree