Energist Ltd - Chromogenex i-Lipo
by Energist Ltd

Energist Ltd Chromogenex i-Lipo Forums

Updated  May 29 2023
1 Reply

Hi, so we been using the machine and today when we wanted to help a client, the red laser on the pads dident want to come on, we changed to a different option type,we checked the fuses and still nothing.

The machine goes on and the count down works, but all 4 pads lights doesn't switch on.

Equipment: Energist Ltd - Chromogenex i-Lipo

RE: Energist Ltd - Chromogenex i-Lipo
Updated  May 10 2023
4 Replies

replacement cost

Equipment: Energist Ltd - Chromogenex i-Lipo

1 Reply

I have an ilipo laser lipo from chromogenex. It worked well then suddenly after 5 minutes when the pads are placed on the client, the laser de-activates and show F3. Ive checked the cables and its all in order. I found that its the heat of the laser that gets too hot then shut down after 5 minutes automatically. What can i do, because i cannot use it on my clients and loose business. Im urgently in need of assistance please.

Updated  Nov 25 2019
2 Replies

I bought an i-Lipo model A00-1184 and i-Lipo model A00-1214 and require operating manuals. Could you please assist?

Updated  Nov 5 2019
1 Reply

Enciende la maquina I lopo y también los contactos que van a los ganglios pero no encienden los pads

Updated  Oct 30 2019
1 Reply

Hello, My name is Tica from central dupage physical medicine, I need help with our machine (model A00-1200). The machine is not turning on. I have unplugged and re-plugged everything and our power is working fine. However, I still cannot find the problem. Can you please help me, if there is a way to reset the machine or another way to turn it on?

Updated  Oct 1 2019
3 Replies

My Chromogenex I Lipo machine won't turn on. everything is plugged in properly, it's turned "on" in the back of the machine but when I turn the key on the machine, nothing happens and it won't turn on. I wasn't given a user manual, so any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Updated  Sep 16 2019
1 Reply

Are there any pre owned Chromogenex-i-lipo machines that I can purchase that have been serviced?

Updated  Jun 8 2019
1 Reply

I have purchase a used I-lipo laser machine, but it has no manual, how do I see how many hours total have been used on the machine?

Updated  Sep 25 2017
4 Replies

Dear, a customer had an I-Lipo and is broken, the display says refer manual F3, but we don't have a manual, please can you sent me the manual? Kind regards.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Energist Ltd - Chromogenex i-Lipo
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree