STERIS - Amsco Century V116
by STERIS

STERIS Amsco Century V116 Forums

Added  Dec 19 2023
0 Replies

I just turn ON the system and remains at TESTING MEMORY and do not go to main screen. I replaced TIMEKEEPER BATTERY, but It did not doluion this fail. Any recommendation are welcome on how to solve this problem.

RE: STERIS - Amsco Century V116
Updated  Aug 15 2023
9 Replies

I AM GETTING A LEAK RATE OF 4.0. I REBUILT THE STEAM MODULE, ALSO THE EXHAUST MODULE. NEW GASKET, CHECK VALVES ON THE HEAT EXCHANGER. NEW HEAT EXCHANGER. COULD I BE GETTING THE LEAK THROUGH THE FLOAT SWITCH INSIDE THE CHAMBER?

Added  Dec 1 2022
0 Replies

does anyone have an electrical schematic? the boiler is off and i can not get it to turn on. it turns on then shuts off. after about 10 seconds.

13 Replies

Hi all, i have a problem with my V116, S2 fail to engaged. i tried manual on/off from the menu but the light behind solenoid remain off. i look at the I/O board, led on D3 is on when i turned on S2 and went off when its off, but there is no 120V on coil. I check connection between coil and PCB behind I/O board and the result is solid. any input are welcome.

Updated  Apr 28 2021
1 Reply

How to get past access code

Updated  Feb 19 2021
11 Replies

Has anyone got any good ideas for this alarm? Not passing Dart test .

Updated  Oct 26 2020
Updated  Jun 24 2020
2 Replies

Does anyone have the procedure for Calibrating the touch screen display on the Steris V-116 Sterilizer? I have a unit that does not respond correctly in different areas of the screen.

Updated  Jan 27 2020
2 Replies

what all do i need to check for this issue?

9 Replies

Any ideas? I was doing a pm and had issues with reaching pressure and temp during cycles. Found a hole in jacket steam trap and a warn busing where the jacket rtd is inserted into plumbing causing a leak. Replaced both and calibrated temp/pressure (x2). Checked my PRV and the feed line a the top for blockage. Checked S9. Not sure what is going on.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: STERIS - Amsco Century V116
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree