RE: Lumenis - LightSheer DUET
Added  Jan 17 2023
0 Replies

Filling up the water tank

Equipment: Lumenis - LightSheer DUET

Added  May 7 2022
0 Replies

Not Vacuum purging ? Do I need a Light sheer HASP?

0 Replies

Hello my light sheer duet has hard white ceramic particles blocking the cooling system. Has anyone seen this and whete are the ceramic chips coning from

Updated  Jun 1 2021
2 Replies

Hola saben donde se localiza la Figure 6-43 Switch SW2 Location" Saludos

Updated  Mar 17 2021
2 Replies

Hello. We have lightsheer duet and yesterday I was getting Erros E135,E81,E83 all together and the suction is so heavy and the maximum display temperature changed . So before the maximum temperature with custome was 12.00 and now changed to 9.9 and when we do 30ms the maximum is usually 6.00 now it changed to 5.8. And when I do calibration for ET hand piece I got cooling message and just for so long.? Thank you

Updated  Dec 17 2020
1 Reply

Boa tarde , meu aparelho começou a apresentar estes erros: Primeiro erro , após calibrar , E49 Em seguida , os erros E135 , E81 e E83 O que poderia ser ?

Updated  Oct 10 2020
2 Replies

Hello, We previously had laser diode over current on the ET handpiece messages and are currently getting E84, E82 error codes laser diode low messages. The previous messages were fixed with refilling the coolant levels. Also, the vacuum function on the HS handpiece has slowed down significantly and takes about 5 seconds to do its job. Based on the fact that there are issues with both hand pieces, I was leaning towards the power supply being the issue. Did anyone ever experience this and can recommend a fix? The ET handpiece has 200k pulses. Thank You

Updated  Sep 28 2020
5 Replies

Hello, We have a light sheer Duet and are experiencing an error of laser diode over current. It is a Duet and both the HS and ET handpieces are plugged in. However, the message only comes up when the ET (smaller) handpiece is plugged in. When it is unplugged, the error does not appear. A tech looked at it and advised that it is most likely due to the coolant being low. However, he was not 100% sure and Im trying to see if anyone else experienced this issue and what the most likely resolution is. The handpiece only has 200k pulses. Thank you

Updated  Apr 29 2020
2 Replies

Hello, I´m in need of the Schematics or Service Manual of the Power Supply - PS2395 model of the LightSheer Duet Equipment. Does anybody have this documentation ?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Lumenis - LightSheer DUET
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree