Cynosure - Palomar Starlux 300
by Cynosure

Cynosure Palomar Starlux 300 Forums

Added  Jan 24 2024
0 Replies

Can you send me a service manual? I am a laser engineer in Sweden looking to support this product

Equipment: Cynosure - Palomar Starlux 300

RE: Cynosure - Palomar Starlux 300
Added  May 15 2023
0 Replies

I have an error code 054. I replaced the filters and still showing 024. How can I fix this issue. 

Updated  Dec 9 2022
2 Replies

Where is the by-pass connection

Updated  Sep 24 2022
1 Reply

What is this error mean!?

Updated  Apr 5 2022
3 Replies

Hi, I have error 054, I checked according to the manual, but the error is still there. I made a bypass directly in front of the hose connector and then it works, so the problem is in the handle itself, but after undressing, there is nothing wrong with it. I also connected an external pump and flushed the entire handle system, the error is still there. What else should I check?

Added  Mar 4 2022
0 Replies

As I was performing laser hair removal with the Y yellow hand piece I saw a small yellow box in the right hand corner above the settings display. At that point my firing was quite delayed and if I stepped on the pedal sometimes it did not fire/no beeping sound. Can you please tell me what that means? Thank you Andrea

Updated  Feb 14 2022
2 Replies

hi, water came out of the cpc base handpiece quick connectors. I raised the front left corner (handpiece attachment) by 4-5 cm in order not to let more water escape from the broken cpc connector. After a few seconds I smelled a burning smell and the machine went into error063. I changed the handpiece, but the problem remains. I opened it and found small signs of overheating on the electrical connectors at the top, but all connected. What can I do? Do I have to send the machine for assistance or can I do some repairs at home with a technician? Do you possibly have the spare parts? thanks for your answer. Dr. Fabio Corazz

Added  Sep 30 2021
0 Replies

Just had handpieces rebuilt and getting 8 and 9 codes. Since this thing is throwing different codes i cant find anything common that is doing it. Would the display module going out throw me different codes?

Updated  Apr 5 2021
2 Replies

Hi sir/madam, I am facing problem in starlux machine when connecting LUX RS handpiece i get error code 139 which says incompatible handpiece. But we had used the same handpiece in the same machine earlier too. I request you to help me to solve this problem. Thanks in advance.

0 Replies

Where can I find operational guidelines for differnet clinical applications for this machine. I had misplaced mine, and different settings are somewhat vague in my memory. Please and thank you.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Cynosure - Palomar Starlux 300
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree