ConMed Linvatec - 10K
by ConMed Linvatec

ConMed Linvatec 10K Forums

0 Replies

troubleshooting portion of the user manual is a waste of ink. Any idea what the code refers to? does the cartridge have a magnet or iron based strip in it?

RE: ConMed Linvatec - 10K
Updated  Mar 2 2022
2 Replies

What does this error code mean

Updated  Jul 13 2021
2 Replies

Friends, i need the technical manual of the linvatec 10k pump, for preventive and corrective maintenance

Added  Mar 3 2021
0 Replies

Hi Everyone, Does someone has seen the error code E05 on the 10K pump, i ve been searching the service manual and there´s nothing but the instruction manual where can i get or buy the service manual?

Added  Oct 28 2020
0 Replies

Hey. Power cycle on / off, the motor makes one rotation and an error E30 appears. There is a 0, + 5V signal from the rotation sensor. What could be the problem? Perhaps anyone has a Service manal? Thank you, anvsmdh@gmail.com

Updated  Oct 8 2020
1 Reply

Has anyone seen error codes on the 10K pump? Today it ran for a few seconds and then gave me an E33 code. Power cycle on/off, even unplugged and powered back up and the result was the same each time.

Updated  Sep 17 2019
5 Replies

Does anyone have the PCB circuit diagram of linvatec 10 k pump

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: ConMed Linvatec - 10K
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree