Natus - Algo 5
by Natus

Natus Algo 5 Forums

Updated  Nov 17 2023
2 Replies

Hello,

I purchased a used Algo 5 and need to get the ATA cable calibrated. How would I go about doing this?

RE: Natus - Algo 5
Updated  Oct 23 2023
1 Reply

Our machine is displaying the wrong date and time. How do I change this information?

0 Replies

Our staff is reporting that read time of a patient is taking 30 minutes or more. I gave it a full reboot, unplugged from the wall and the test with tester works fine. Any ideas?

Updated  Mar 1 2023
1 Reply

service manual

Equipment: Natus - Algo 5

Updated  Nov 23 2022
2 Replies

Does anyone know the password to get into the unit?

Updated  Jul 11 2022
1 Reply

What does a left ear sweeps of 2009 mean compared to the right ear sweeps of 1010 both listed as Pass mean?

Updated  May 13 2022
2 Replies

How to change printer ink

1 Reply

How to retrieve IP and mac address on Natus Algo 5 hearing screener?

Updated  Aug 13 2020
2 Replies

Could you please clarify that a pass/pass result must be obtained on the screening for a true passing test. We have had an incident where the question of pass on one ear and fail on the other, then repeated and the results were reverse, pass for the previously failed ear and failed for the previous passed ear was documented as a passing test result?

Added  Jun 26 2019
0 Replies

Does anyone have the quiz for staff ( not competency) for maintaining knowledge. The quiz I have is for the portable screener that has batteries.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Natus - Algo 5
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree