Stryker - S3
by Stryker

Stryker S3 Forums

0 Replies

Have a MedSurg S3 bed that the head and foot will not go up at the same time when raising the head of the bed. Individually they are fine. I was curious if it was part of the programming on this particular bed that would not allow it to raise the foot up when I am raising the head.

RE: Stryker - S3
Added  Jul 26 2021
0 Replies

How to fix an error for a stryker 3002 S3, or reset the footboard to work on gateway CPU. NOTE: Incompatible Footboard.

1 Reply

The errors are for FRFS and FLFS for the foot rail switches. I replaced them and they persist until the head is raised above 35 degrees then they magically disappear.. any ideas as to what might be causing this?

Updated  Dec 3 2020
2 Replies

Having an issue with the bed exit system. When using the nurse call on the siderail the bed exit triggers at the same time. I have replaced the ribbon cable off the board, replaced the 9v nurse call battery. Changed the communications cord, and gone through all the dipswitches on the board. When I hook it up to the curbell tester it gives me a P2 nurse call code for the side rail and the bed exit. I was wondering if there was a way to change the priority on the bed exit without having to have a tech come and redo the software configuration on it.

Updated  Sep 9 2020
2 Replies

Hello, I am working on a STRYKER - S3 bed that is not steering well. The reason is because the brake cam on the foot end is lower than its original position, therefore it is blocking the wheel from moving properly. When engaging the brake, the brake cam on the foot end only moves a little bit further down. I have been told that this bed is bent and there's no way to repair it. So I though I would post a question here to see if anybody has come across this before, and if replacing the brake cam on the foot end will repair the issue.

Updated  Sep 8 2020
3 Replies

Hello, I am trying to troubleshoot a Stryker S3 bed where the knee motor is not going down all the way. Any suggestions as to what is causing the issue? Is there a limit switch that can be adjusted in order to solve the issue? Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks!

Updated  Jun 4 2018
2 Replies

I am getting no power to my Stryker s3 med/surg bed. It came to me with a fried capacitor on the CPU, so I replaced the CPU. I still had no power to the bed. I had an extra Power Supply board, so I switched that out too. Still, no power to the bed, other than the nightlights on the bottom of the bed. Does anyone have any idea what this may be?

Updated  Nov 29 2017
1 Reply

anyone else had/having any problems after changing the lift motors on the s3 bed? I have roughly five s3 beds that I have had to replace the lift and/or lift coupler. After reinstalling, setting the height limits and returning it to "live" mode, the lift motor that has been changed will not go down and will only move upwards. any suggestions?

Updated  Nov 7 2017
2 Replies

bent, why?

Added  May 16 2017
0 Replies

our beds are about 3 1/2 years old we have to replace cpu boards constantly. it seems like they burn out when the fowler motor gear strips.has anybody had the same problems

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Stryker - S3
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree