by Lumenis

Lumenis M22 Forums

0 Replies

What is the meaning of Lumenis Resurfx M22 Error Code 2093

Equipment: Lumenis M22

RE: Lumenis - M22
Updated  Feb 20 2024
1 Reply

m22 screen is showing 229 error. How to fix it?

0 Replies

Hi, can anyone help with these messages that appear on the display?

Updated  Sep 11 2023
1 Reply

error 231 water flow fault

Equipment: luminis m22

0 Replies

Hi MedWrench. I am just Wondering if you know or can help with a little problem I have. I have a Lumenis M22 machine that is tripping out on a fault code 226... which says HV Relay status fault. This has happened to the machine in the past. I have normally lightly blown the machine out with a can of compressed air, and cleaned the HV relay, which has normally got the machine running again, but this time, I have had no luck. Therefore I am assuming perhaps the Relay itself has finally failed... Have you seen or heard of this before? Is there any testing I can do to check? OR do you have any other test advice. I am an electrician by trade, but don't normally have much experience with these machines . Equipment: Lumenis M22

Updated  May 11 2023
2 Replies

My M22 wont draw water from the reservoir.  Is there a way to add water directly to the internal tank using the ports on the back of the unit?  

Updated  May 10 2023
1 Reply

Id like to have a copy of the current manual

Equipment: Lumenis - M22

Updated  Mar 8 2023
1 Reply

Does this repair require the services of illumination Tech?? The $5000 service fee is too much for me..

Equipment: Lumenis M22

0 Replies

Please assist me...The Filter is not being recognised after I install it...and keeps asking me to put the filter in....which I have It then does not allow me to proceed with the treatment due to this PLEASE HELP RESOLVE THIS

0 Replies

My M22 is not recognising I have put the correct filter in and now does not let me proceed with my treatment?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Lumenis - M22
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree