GE Healthcare - MAC 5500HD
by GE Healthcare

GE Healthcare MAC 5500HD Forums

Updated  Jul 9 2020
8 Replies

Hi everyone, I have a printing issue. Only half the page is being printed, not the top half or bottom half so not suspecting the printer assembly. Its only printing the first 1/4 of the page in full and the rest of the page is entirely blank. Any suggestions are appreciated in advance.

RE: GE Healthcare - MAC 5500HD

Darin replied a month ago

4 Replies

Doers anyone have the part number for the main boards in a mac 5500

Cbet_Matt replied 2 months ago

Updated  Oct 23 2019
1 Reply

Hello, I have a cart that will not print . It will not print after the EKG is performed, or from the File Manager. There is a response/message at all when the Print button is pressed : Replace paper and print not respond, I try to replace paper and reload the process, but the error is still. I'am sure no problem with paper position, can you tell me how to repair this problem?

Chris S replied 9 months ago

Updated  Oct 11 2019
2 Replies

Hello, I have a cart that will not print a Pediatric 12 lead. It will not print after the EKG is performed, or from the File Manager. There is no response/message at all when the Print button is pressed. It will print ADULT EKG's with no issues. Any suggestions?

S. Rooks replied 10 months ago

Updated  Jul 18 2019
3 Replies

I purchased a refurb ECG machine last year. All of a sudden it will not power on. It appears to be charged but it will not come on. It does not make any beeping noise when I press the button either. Any suggestions?

Stan Skaggs replied a year ago

1 Reply

Hello, does anyone have issues setting up their laptop to communicate with a MAC 5500 Wireless bridge? I set the IP to 192.168.1.5 in the LAN properties, opened a browser and typed http://192.168.1.3, with no luck. Any ideas? Thanks, Greg

Chris S replied a year ago

Updated  Mar 21 2019
4 Replies

I can not locate the correct LSDS PWA Board part number. Any help would be appreciated.

WROCKS replied a year ago

4 Replies

My screen flashes and cuts out when moving the hinge. Is there a way to fix this? Could it be a cable is wearing inside? Could it need a new screen? How do I repair this?

biomed_9900 replied a year ago

Updated  Dec 5 2018
5 Replies

when i turn on the ekg machine sometimews it beeps and turns on sometimes no beep no turn on. i have replaced both ribbon cables lcd and display still working intermittingly . i am thinking the power supply may be the cause. also is there any meaning when the battery is new fully charged plugged into ac and the green light is lite green but the amber light is blinking steedly ? anyone ? thanks

DFMK6 replied 2 years ago

Updated  Oct 29 2018
2 Replies

I have a Mac 5500 machine and I cant change the password . I tried use MEIMAC but after that I saw another number that I tried to reproduce and press enter but didnt work . Could someone help me ?

BrentS replied 2 years ago

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE Healthcare - MAC 5500HD
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree