GE HealthCare MAC 5500HD Forums

Added  Feb 2 2024
0 Replies

I need to disassemble the cart?

Equipment: MAC 5500

RE: GE HealthCare - MAC 5500HD
Updated  Dec 14 2023
2 Replies

Have a mac 5500 that when unplugged from the wall immediately dies.  Replaced battery,   verified there is voltage at the transition cable.   When unplugged the battery light flashes,   battery indicator icon on screen shows empty.  Before I get too deep Thought I'd ask for help

Updated  Feb 27 2023
2 Replies

I recently replaced the main board of the EKG because the device was having an issue where whenever an order from the manager interface was selected, the screen would go to static and black out. This issue was fixed after replacing the main board, but no longer has access to WiFi. I checked the option activation settings and saw that the WiFi was deactivated and can be re-enabled, but it's locked behind an option code. Is there a universal code that works or is there no other way other than to contact GE for the code?

Updated  Nov 28 2022
1 Reply

I have a ge mac 5500 that says print error please reload paper when trying to print. the paper is the correct paper and the paper moves out but only a small amount and then you get the error. I've replaced the printer head from another broken unit but still have the same problem. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Equipment: GE Healthcare - MAC 5500HD

Updated  Jun 17 2022
1 Reply

Looking for the service manual to perform PM

Updated  Jul 7 2021
1 Reply

How to turn off the automatic shutdown feature? The system shuts down when operating from battery power.

Updated  Jul 7 2021
3 Replies

when on battery powered, The screen goes dark. i can see the screen barely. replaced motherboard , replaced power supply

1 Reply

Is there a simple explanation as to what the differences are between these machines?

Updated  Oct 18 2020
3 Replies

I purchased a Mac5000 used. Everything is in working order (screen, printing, sound) except I cannot get a ECG tracing. Ran diagnostics and it seems that the acquisition module is connected/recognized by the main unit but I am not getting signal through the leads. States all leads disconnected when running diagnostic check. I try plugging leads in but none are displaying and keeps saying disconnected. If it helps it states "limb leads disconnected" as well in main EKG screen. Any ideas?

2 Replies

Hi I need the lcd part number that goes in the GE Mac 5500 HD ekg machine. I meant to take a picture of what type the lcd was but forgot. If anyone has the part number for just the LCD please let me know or I'll just have to take it back apart and get it. I will appreciate any help with this issue. I don't need the full assemble part number I just need the lcd scree itself part number and manufacture. Thanks

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - MAC 5500HD
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree