GE HealthCare - Carestation 620
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Carestation 620 Forums

Updated  Jul 25 2023
1 Reply

Hello! The ventilator don't turn on. Our service center says that faulty kit plate connector carrier board assembly item NM1805003-s. How we may repair this board?

RE: GE HealthCare - Carestation 620
Updated  Apr 24 2023
6 Replies

The ventilator during a case and the patient had to be ventilated by hand to complete the case. Likely problem and how to resolve it please. 

Equipment: carestation 620

Added  Jul 5 2022
0 Replies

Hello, Does anybody have the Service manual of Carestation 620? Appreciate.

Added  Apr 30 2021
0 Replies

Hello everyone. I have to calibrate the anestesia machine through service mode, but i need the service manual. Somebody could share me the service manual please?

Updated  Aug 10 2020
5 Replies

I need the service manual CARESTATION GE 620 A1 ANAESTHESIA MACHINE to enable connectivity between the monitor and our internal systems. Thank you

1 Reply

Hi, Please, how do I clear the alarm messages "No Breathing Sysytem & O2 Sensor Disconnect"? All connections are properly fixed and the O2 sensor is in perfect condition - this was confirmed with another machine. Appreciate your help.

Updated  Aug 23 2019
1 Reply

Can somebody help me getting the service manual for the GE Healthcare-Carestation 620?

Updated  Oct 12 2018
4 Replies

Hello, I am in need of a downloadable user/service manual for the Carestation 620. It was purchased as a refurbished machine and did not come with the manual. I need it for my IFU binder. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!!

1 Reply

Hello Everyone, I need service manual and user manual of GE Carestation 30 anesthesia machine,Kindly share if anyone have.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Carestation 620
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree