Meridian - Microruptor V
by Meridian

Meridian Microruptor V Forums

Updated  Aug 31 2023
2 Replies

Good day,

I am experiencing problems with a meridian microruptor V. When started it detects error 17 - attenuator possition not recognised. I tried to repair the attenuator - open it, cleaned the coils and the magnetic disk of the motor, measured the coils - all read ok dc resistance. When started the machine, the attenuator moves as supposed to, but displays error 17. Could somebody help with a service manual, or protocole to use the port of the device. I would be very grateful to any help. Thank you in advance!

Greetings,

Marin

RE: Meridian - Microruptor V
0 Replies

Hello sir/madam Microruptor device taken to problem or error 07. (does not recognize system parameters) Please help us in solving our problem. Or ask for the manual or the recipe for solving the problem below. I will wait for your answer, thank you

Updated  Jan 5 2020
2 Replies

I would be grateful if anyone of you please send me the service manual of Meridian Microruptor V, YAG laser service manual. Thank you. Shah

1 Reply

I have this error 17 when i switch on my machine and i can not resolve the probleme . Can i have a protocole for how to use the SERVICE TERMINAL to resolve the probleme

Updated  Oct 9 2017
1 Reply

regarding troubles shooting and change the components during service

Added  Mar 13 2017
0 Replies

Hi, could enyone help me with a Service manual for Meridian Microruptor V, please? It gives different errors and is very confusing . Thank you very much. Sorin

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Meridian - Microruptor V
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree