Valleylab - Surgistat II
by Valleylab

Valleylab Surgistat II Forums

2 Replies

Does anyone have the output testing procedure or the calibration procedure for a Surgistat II (SURGII-20). I looked through the User’s Guide and the service manual and have not found what I am looking for. The REM function needs to be calibrated, and I feel like the output verification in the Service manual should include output power verification using an ESU analyzer. Any tips would be apprectiated.

RE: Valleylab - Surgistat II
4 Replies

Does anyone have the output testing procedure or the calibration procedure for a Surgistat II (SURGII-20). I looked through the User’s Guide and the service manual and have not found what I am looking for. The REM function needs to be calibrated, and I feel like the output verification in the Service manual should include output power verification using an ESU analyzer. Any tips would be apprectiated.

1 Reply

so 1st, i have no output nor sound for Coag(neither dessicate nor fulgrate) 2nd, the foot pedal tones for cut, but no output, and nothing on coag. works for bipolar when i change it to bipolar pedal setting. any ideas?

Updated  Jul 29 2021
1 Reply

All three wires going into the connector in the rear of the Surgistat II ESU, have been pulled out of the Round, 4 pin connector. The connector is labeled labeled : A,B,C,D. The three wires coming in from the footswitch are: Black, White and Green. B is open and not used for any connection. I can't find any documentation/schematic on the wiring. Any info would help. TKS

Updated  Jan 16 2020
1 Reply

Can anyone help me locate a Valleylab E0021 Adaptor Bipolar for my Valleylab Surgistat (made in 1984 - not the surgistat II) please contact

Updated  Jun 20 2019
4 Replies

Hi, would you know a compony or a site where I can order spare parts for our Surgistat II ? Thanks

Added  Nov 16 2017
0 Replies

There is no circuit diagram available for boards and there is ine borad is connected to main board through inductor. The upper REM is 157 Ohms > 135 ohms but there is no adjustment like pot or any other component. How can i adjust the REM and What values i need to change as many components there. Please reply asap. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Regards, Suresh

0 Replies

Checklist and procedure for the preventive maintenance

1 Reply

I've found no luck via the service manual or tech support.  Is there a way to calibrate the settings of the REM?  My alarms are out of tolerance with the set resistances.

Updated  Oct 27 2014
1 Reply

need service manual for this unit

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Valleylab - Surgistat II
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree