MedRad - Stellant D
by MedRad

MedRad Stellant D Forums

2 Replies

I have a problem with several dual-head Stellant medrad. When I connect them and turn them on, the screen remains blank and the head never turns on, does anyone know what the problem could be?

RE: MedRad - Stellant D
Updated  Nov 20 2023
1 Reply

touch screen on monitor not working , is there a solution to use mouse and keyboard or another touch screen external

Added  Oct 19 2023
0 Replies

Hi, do you know what mean the error-num -311 with a Sym Code SW. 

Updated  May 15 2023
1 Reply

Hi, I would like to purchase swift and spare parts for Medrad equipment specifically Stallant D and SSEP.

Equipment: MedRad - Stellant D

Updated  Dec 7 2020
2 Replies

Error code 3028 error coming

Updated  Sep 15 2020
2 Replies

Need the service manual for the MedRad Stellant injector

Added  May 12 2020
0 Replies

Does anyone know where I can buy touch up paint for the Stellant?

Updated  Mar 23 2020
2 Replies

what does error code 3026 indicate. Injector is currently out of service due to the before mentioned error code

1 Reply

I would like to get description of the nature of the electrical signal that is generated by the Injector to the CT Scanner indicating that the contrast injection has started. Voltage of signal, type of communication protocol....

2 Replies

During an injection our unit is pushing fluid from the A-side to the B-side and vise versa while injecting, the unit passes all PM test other than this issue. We are using Med Rad Disposable Sets. I have inspected all gears, belts and functions with no obvious worn parts.

Med Rad Stellant D

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: MedRad - Stellant D
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree