Radiometer - ABL800 FLEX Series
by Radiometer

Radiometer ABL800 FLEX Series Forums

Updated  Apr 21 2021
1 Reply

Barcode not recognized when performing Fluid replacement. Entered manually the barcode number but machine failed to recognized. For Cal 1 and Cal 2.

RE: Radiometer - ABL800 FLEX Series
Updated  Sep 25 2018
3 Replies

Hi, I need technical manual thank you

Added  Dec 26 2016
0 Replies

0877 flexq position error. Can anyone help with this error message please

Updated  Oct 13 2016
1 Reply

Hello,

I am having an issue with the ABL800 Flex. The unit seems to think there is a sample in it when there isn't? I have rinsed a few times. Sensor issue? If anyone has suggestions they would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

Dean

Added  Aug 30 2016
0 Replies

Error 0258 Neon lamp intensity too low, just replaced  the OXI module with the neon lamp, did all the adjustments , calibrations  and passed, but still showing error every othe day.

Added  Jun 30 2016
0 Replies

how the blood gets analysed inside the abg iit passes trough inside the machine and trough the membranes

how it shows the values of the blood 

Added  Nov 3 2014
0 Replies

Original Rinse Solution bar-code is not recognized by the analyzer when trying to put a new bottle with Ref. # 944-130 while the bar-code for the Rinse Solution with Ref. # 944-132 is recognized by the system. Can I adjust the system to recognize the bar-code of 944-130

Kind regards

2 Replies

-anyone could  help me how to correct the high qc results of PCO2 level 3 -out of range..considering the machine with new PCO2 sensors and QC solutions.?.

Updated  Aug 31 2016
5 Replies

Hi,

I need technical manual

thank you

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Radiometer - ABL800 FLEX Series
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree