Datascope - CS300
by Datascope

Datascope CS300 Forums

Updated  Apr 5 2022
3 Replies

Can anyone help to solve the Electrical Test Fails Code #117 problem on our CS300? Thank you in advance

RE: Datascope - CS300
0 Replies

Unit has no error codes and passes POST. The device will enter service mode and I can select the different function tests, however, the preprogram function tests will not run after pressing open menu button. The other self tests work such as keypad test, display test. I can manually toggle each solenoid, but none of the programmed function test will initiate and run. I press the open menu button and it clicks, however the device seems to be waiting for the a start command and not getting it.

Updated  May 30 2021
1 Reply

What does  Maintenance required code #7 mean?

Updated  May 30 2021
1 Reply

Maintenance required code #7 meaning?

1 Reply

Hallo, somebody knows how to reset the message "battery need maintenance" after the replacements of the batteries of a Datascope CS300. Many thanks for any help. Jean Claude

Updated  Jan 17 2019
1 Reply

How many hours will one full helium tank last pumping 1:1 with a 50cc balloon before it's empty? Also looking to see if Maquet/ Datascope supplies helium tanks, our supplier is back ordered a few weeks.

Updated  Jul 9 2018
1 Reply

How do you reset the unit so it doesn't alarm battery maintenance due after the batteries are replaced.

Updated  Jan 7 2017
14 Replies

Dear all I have a problem with my IABP Message ( electrical test fail #50 ) appears and system stop Please help me Thank you

Updated  Jul 1 2016
2 Replies

please clarify my doubt is 

the helium gas goes to the iab and again returns to the safety disk.

1. there no gas is going out if there is any lekage means it will show the error and gives the alarm.
  2. then how the gas is decreasing in the helium gas cylinder.

where the gas is going what is hapening inside the safety disk

Updated  Sep 15 2014
2 Replies

Hi I am a independent service provider for Heart Lung machines and IABP. Need urgently service manuals for CS100 and CS300....can any one help??

my mail id subhashdeepa@vsnl.net

Cheers

Subhash

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Datascope - CS300
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree