Siemens - UROSKOP Access
by Siemens

Siemens UROSKOP Access Forums

Added  Feb 19 2024
0 Replies

Does anyone have disk pn# 7757532 image system for this system? 

RE: Siemens - UROSKOP Access
0 Replies

System off contract and Applications support is billable. $340.00/30 minute minimum Report needed, if possible, would need to be sent to our PACs for compliance

1 Reply

Problem Desc: The original problem was that Error 711/80 was displayed when attempting to flouro. Gaskets and corona disks were replaced on HV cables at the tube end, and silicon oil was applied. Error 711/80 was cleared, but images were out of focus/blurry. After continuing to flouro, image quality improved until the problem was resolved. A few days later, out of focus/blurry images were reported with no error. Currently unable to reproduce the problem, system is functioning properly. Questions: What does Error 711/80 mean? What could cause intermittent out of focus images? Has anyone ever seen this problem and what was the solution?

Added  Jan 11 2022
0 Replies

What are the different functions of the foot pedal

3 Replies

I couldn't figure out why this is. The longitudinal movement looks like it's powered by a chain and motor. But the transverse movement seems to be powered by two little plastic gears? I haven't been able to study the schematic so i'm just going off what I can see. But that doesn't seem correct as I can't imagine two little plastic gears sturdy enough to move a 600lb patient side to side. So if it's not the gears what belt or chain do I need to find and how do I access it? And why is it not operating? Did it slip off? Thanks for all your help everyone.

Updated  Jun 2 2021
1 Reply

I am in need of service documentation on the Uroskop Access

1 Reply

We are needing to setup a printer on our Siemens Uroshkop Access x-ray table so we can print out dap on all patients. If anyone can help with this issue it will be greatly appreciated . Thanks

0 Replies

I can flouro and shoot from the console but not from the footswitch. Footswitch test passes. Generator responds to pressing the footswitch but no X-ray. Anyone ever see this?

Updated  Feb 26 2018
1 Reply

need schematics.

1 Reply

Looking for Maintenance Interval Change Notification letter from Siemens advising that the intervals have changed from every 6 months to every 12 months. I have already contacted Siemens but they are dragging their feet on sending me the letter. Any help would be appreciated.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - UROSKOP Access
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree