Siemens - Rapidpoint 400/Rapidpoint 405
by Siemens

Siemens Rapidpoint 400/Rapidpoint 405 Forums

Added  Aug 26 2021
0 Replies

Is it possible to make a simulator cartridge, perhaps from a used blood gas cartridge, to verify if the connection block is working? Also can anyone tell what the 10 lines on the sensor report mean and ranges? These arent addressed in the manual. Thanks

RE: Siemens - Rapidpoint 400/Rapidpoint 405
Added  Mar 10 2020
0 Replies

Hello Forum, we sourced a Siemens Rapid Point 400 for a Charity and will be utterly grateful if somebody can tel me if it is possible to get a admin or generic password, or reset the password for this device that we brought from a auction that came without a password. Kind Regards Michael Batten

1 Reply

i have a rapidpoint machine 405. when to go to the option . machine asks for the password. I would like a solution

Updated  Jan 11 2018
4 Replies

What is the recommended frequency for running the liquid QC for the Rapidpoint 405? And is it recommended to run all 3 levels?

Added  Nov 9 2017
Updated  May 15 2017
1 Reply

what is the sample size to run a blood gas on the Rapidpoint 400/405? 80,100, or 120 ul

Added  May 10 2017
0 Replies

Need Manual with all technical and software and hardware details.

Updated  Dec 21 2016
3 Replies

I had concerns from users that they take the arterial blood from newborn baby for blood gas test, however they use the capillary. So I wonder that which types of measurement we must use (syringe mode or capillary mode)? And are there any problem if we use mix-up 2 modes?

0 Replies

Where  do you go in Rapidpoint to enter in your linearity ranges

Updated  Mar 20 2016
13 Replies

I have a question about troubleshooting a Rapidpoint 405.  The COOX flags temp errors regularly and so I would like to see if anyone has any service literature or info for interpreting lines in the diagnostics menu.  Can anyone tell me what lines 1-9 mean on the temperature menu?  I know these units are notorious for contacts not connecting well over time and that is likely what is going on here.  Any info would be much appreciated!

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - Rapidpoint 400/Rapidpoint 405
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree