Olympus - CLV-190
by Olympus

Olympus CLV-190 Forums

Updated  Feb 17 2023
3 Replies

We are having an issue with one of our units. It is displaying the message CLV lamp ERR E103. Please check examination lamp. I have not seen this before. The device is currently in use. It does not seem to be hindering the department from using it. Thank you.

RE: Olympus - CLV-190
Updated  Sep 1 2022
2 Replies

Hi guys, I put a new lamp in the light supply, and it will not reset like usual.. It seems the indicator lights on the panel are blinking and it seems the light is working as I can see the light in the door.. I defeated the interlocks to see the light ignite as well. I replaced four of these with new bulbs, and all reset just fine.. This one just will not reset for some reason. The lights are all on and blinking for the time meter.. It is a CLV-190 EVIS EXERA III (I realize there are several variants of the CLV-190.. This is what mine are).. Hope you guys might have an idea to look for before I call Olympus tomorrow.. mrstan

Updated  Jun 20 2022
2 Replies

The light souce gives an error message, Clv scope err E300 connect the scope again

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Olympus - CLV-190
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree