STERIS - AMSCO 3085 SP
by STERIS

STERIS AMSCO 3085 SP Forums

Updated  Dec 28 2022
1 Reply

I have a table that when leveled back to neutral still has a slight tilt.

Equipment: STERIS - AMSCO 3085 SP

RE: STERIS - AMSCO 3085 SP
Added  Nov 19 2022
0 Replies

How can you adjust the side tilt back to level

Equipment: STERIS - AMSCO 3085 SP

Updated  Aug 5 2021
2 Replies

How to clear error #23 and get door open

Updated  Jun 15 2021
8 Replies

Good day. I have a Steris 3085SP table that does not lock or unlock the floor lock every time. It some times works a few times and the it does not want to work the next time. I have changed the main control board but that does not solve the problem. The remote sends the pulse through to the main board but the pump only runs for about a second and then stops. Any suggestions. Thanks

Updated  Nov 12 2020
4 Replies

I have replaced batteries on our 3085sp it worked for a while and now it wont work again. Any ideas?

Updated  Oct 14 2020
4 Replies

Blowing a fuse in F1 or F2 fuses. Battery does not seem to have any charge on it. Does anyone have any ideas?  The  fuse was a 250v 6amp time delay fuse, the one that keeps blowing on the right side, once fuse was back in holder

Updated  Aug 11 2020
5 Replies

How much lash should be present on the table top? Our tables are all very old and have some movement, but I am not sure how much is acceptable. Manual procedures have not helped.

Updated  Oct 24 2019
2 Replies

Hello I can't turn on the table, its actually getting 110V, what can I do?

5 Replies

On my Steris 3085-sp I can not get the hand control to perform reflex, Back-up or Trendelenburg. If I reverse orientation the actual button saying back-up will work but then the Leg-up wont. The override switches work. I have tried different controllers. It had old batteries so I replaced all four. This leads me to believe it is not the controller, not the batteries and not a board from the controller. I am thinking it is a solenoid that is not charging but I don't know which one. Any ideas or troubleshooting tips? thank you.

Updated  Dec 24 2018
1 Reply

How do I find the service manuals on Med Wrench?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: STERIS - AMSCO 3085 SP
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree