Hologic Lorad M-IV Series Forums

Added  Jul 28 2023
0 Replies

MANUAL SERVICE

Equipment: Hologic - Lorad M-IV Series

RE: Hologic - Lorad M-IV Series
Updated  Jul 3 2023
1 Reply

Hi dear forum. I am seeking help in resolving a problem with a Hologic Lorad Selenia.  Can help me with this error ? "Error during worklist query" ,how to solve this problem?
I hope that someone can give me support for solving this problem. Thanks in advance. Regards.

Updated  Apr 27 2023
1 Reply

Hello colleagues I would really Appreciate if you can help me with this error 

Added  Apr 27 2023
0 Replies

Added  Apr 27 2023
0 Replies

Updated  Mar 24 2023
1 Reply

Hi friends I am a biomedical engineer here in Mexico, and i got this equipment. The problem is that when my technicians want to use the auto-modes, sometimes they got this error: "Calculated Exposure time exceed back up time" . I dont know it has to do something with a bad technique. Also the images when that happens, the breast is totally white. Manually i do not have that problem.

Updated  Oct 12 2022
1 Reply

MIV Error 28

Equipment: Hologic - Lorad M-IV Series

Added  Dec 27 2021
0 Replies

Good morning dear forum. I am seeking help in resolving a problem with a Lorad MIV mammography system. The problem is that there is too much scattered radiation outside the collimated area. As a test, I completely close the collimator and still cannot remove the scattered radiation. Could someone give me any suggestions to solve this problem? Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. My e-mail: vicmaal@yahoo.com.mx Greetings.

Updated  Sep 30 2021
1 Reply

I am having a situation with the mammography system and it is not having movement in the C-ARM area. It has no upward or downward movement. Neither does the C-Arm rotate. They know what may be causing this or what is most common in these cases.

0 Replies

I would like to know if anyone can provide me with operator, service and schematics manuals for the Hologic mammography systems Lorad M-IV and Selenia models. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Hologic - Lorad M-IV Series
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree