Hologic - Lorad M-IV Series
by Hologic

Hologic Lorad M-IV Series Forums

6 Replies

My device is showing an error: Error 28 apparently is something related with "filament overvoltage" but how can i fix this? is there any manual with instructions ?

RE: Hologic - Lorad M-IV Series
Updated  Oct 21 2019
0 Replies

Hello, dear colleagues. I am trying to calibrate a Loral MIV mammo system. This system has a Varian x-ray tube. According to section 4.3 ADJUSTMENT-TUBE BIAS VOLTAGE of chapter 3 there is a table showing the Tube Bias values for both filaments for different types of x-ray tubes (Varian and Toshiba). Those values go from 1 to 10. Doing the adjustment procedure, a 7-segment display on Host Microprocessor shows the Tube Bias Voltage value. I am confuse about it, because the table mentioned before gives 10 values, while I can only get one value, that is 5v. What that is meanHow can I get all those values? Could somebody clear my confution? Please. Thanks before hand. My e-mail: vijmaal@gmail.com

Updated  Jul 21 2019
2 Replies

Hello Friends, I am repairing a Lorad M - IV mammogram, with error 20, already swap the IGBTS. + 15VDC voltage is 10vdc, the -15vdc is correct. I need the service manual and schematic of it, if anyone could help me I would appreciate it very much, I am grateful for the attention! No further ; Edmilson moreira.

3 Replies

I´m trying to fix a Lorad M IV mammography system. Every time I make an exposure, error 23 appears. Is it possible that a miscalibration could cause that problem? Could I use a non-invasive apparatus to calibrate the system? Any help will be highly appreciate. Regards.

Updated  Jan 16 2019
5 Replies

Hello dears, i have an error in mammography lorad M-IV. when i try to perform exposure. system can not perform exposure and found error 35. please tell what should i do.

Updated  Nov 28 2018
1 Reply

Dear Sir, I have a problem in Hologic M IV mammography machine.Machine not On.I confirmed Filter,main ON/OFF breaker,SSR and contactor all are good but issue is that coil voltage to contactor not coming from PCB board .Please if possible need your support and guidance.Thanks

Updated  May 23 2018
2 Replies

I keep getting this message at the control board. Does someone know why this is happening, or how can I get it fixed?

Updated  Aug 11 2017
1 Reply

operator manual for lorad mIV

Updated  Aug 10 2017
2 Replies

we are relocating the lorad m-iv unit in a smaller room. need to know the minimum service clearance. thanks

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Hologic - Lorad M-IV Series
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree