Hologic - Lorad M-IV Series
by Hologic

Hologic Lorad M-IV Series Forums

Updated  Jun 30 2017
2 Replies

Hi Guys, it is a descontinued system, but it is very possible that we are going to be installing a donated lorad M-IV system, so, in order to be ready for the installation I need the pre-installation guide or the site requirements document, does anybody has this information?Thank in advancedRafael

RE: Hologic - Lorad M-IV Series
Added  May 27 2016
0 Replies

I have films done on and old M-IV in 2011 and the compression factor is n/a. I was told that if the compression was less than 10 LBS it will not register and will appear as n/a. I am looking for documentation of this.

0 Replies

Hello dear colleagues,

I have to install an old Lorad M-IV mammography system, but it has not the following two cables:

From J2 at gantry to "power in" at console.

The second one is from J1 at gantry (console data) to "Host to Micro Comm" at console.

Does anyone have the part number of those cables to share with me? I will be very grateful.

My email is vicmaal@yahoo.com.mx

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Updated  Jul 28 2014
5 Replies

I'm getting Tubehead error 70 intermittently. Usually a restart clears the error, but Xray techs would take an exposure then the next one you get tubehead error 70. I have blown out the dust to collimator blades, lubed rails & gears to collimator blades, checked connections & voltages to Tubehead motor drive bd- good. The manual talks about the tubehead processor bd that plugs into motor drive bd. Called Lorad, you need a PO to talk to tech support. Has anybody run across this tubehead error 70 before & what corrected the issue ?? Thanks for any help.

Jeremiah

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Hologic - Lorad M-IV Series
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree