Hologic - Selenia Dimensions
by Hologic

Hologic Selenia Dimensions Forums

Added  Apr 22 2024
0 Replies

HI! I am looking for the circuit diagrams of the gantry. Any help will be much appreciated.

Equipment: Hologic Selenia Dimensions

RE: Hologic - Selenia Dimensions
Updated  Jun 3 2022
3 Replies

Hi all Do we have a Doc or service manual that Give you the error codes on A Selenia Dimensions I getting errors DTC 33:14 and DET 8:65 this would be a great help if I could get Documents on this unit

Updated  Sep 7 2021
1 Reply

We have error codes: DET8:39 and DET8:48 What are these two about?

3 Replies

Hello everyone, I need the user manual, installation and service manual and schematics of the mammography model Selenia Dimensions manufactured by Hologic. If anyone can help me with the provision of these manuals, my email is reinaldo@radion.com.br Thank you very much to anyone who can help.

Updated  Apr 28 2021
1 Reply

Hi everyone, I´m need of service manual for Hologic - Selenia Dimensions 3000. and problem code 25:39

1 Reply

Hi everyone, I´m need of service manual for Hologic - Selenia Dimensions

Updated  Feb 12 2021
2 Replies

I get the CDI error (40: 6) on the mammograph. I would like to know what this error refers to.

3 Replies

Hi, will anyone have the Hologic Selenia Dimensions 5000 Mammographer Service Manual that they can send me. My email is: juniorlevanogonzales@gmail.com Thank you very much

2 Replies

Has anyone experienced images from a study that the Dimensions hasn't been able to send to Impax after three tries, but they actually were successfully received by Impax, just not acknowledged back to the Dimensions?

Updated  Dec 23 2019
3 Replies

Having a error code THD27:20 any help be appreciate

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Hologic - Selenia Dimensions
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree