Covidien - PM10N
by Covidien

Covidien PM10N Forums

Updated  Dec 16 2022
1 Reply

Anyone know how I can fix the error code 010? Please post if you do, Thank you!

RE: Covidien - PM10N
Updated  Mar 22 2022
1 Reply

Dear Colleagues: I replaced the coin cell in a PM10N , Them some data has been erased like a Serial number. Any idea how to resolve this problem? Thank You

Updated  Mar 8 2022
1 Reply

Hello, I have an oximeter PM10N Covidien and I need the service password, I have the manual but it doen´t says the password. Can anybody provide it? Thanks :)

9 Replies

Hello, I am having some trouble getting a Covidien PM10N to work. I am using the DS-100A sensor. When I connect the sensor and turn the device on, I can see that the sensor briefly turns on, blinks once and then turns off and never comes back on again. Additionally, I get error code 276 on the screen, which I know means: "back end reports sensor read failure". But the sensor is confirmed to be working, so I don't know where to start diagnosing. May it be a wrong sensor causing the problem? Thanks in advance.

Updated  Dec 7 2021
2 Replies

What error code 907 means

Updated  Aug 4 2021
6 Replies

The equipment turns on and will sporadically read but it continues to flash with System Failure (907) on top.

Updated  May 23 2021
1 Reply

Error message 910 after turning it on. We're not able to get it to measure anything at all. How do we troubleshoot or fix it. (Batteries are fresh and working.)

Updated  Mar 2 2021
5 Replies

What is the service password?

Updated  Jul 8 2020
3 Replies

Anyone have the service passcode for the Covidien/Nellcor PM10N. I need to change the date/time and cannot with out the password. And yes, I know I can call tech support and will if I don't get a quick answer here. Thanks.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Covidien - PM10N
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree