Mizuho OSI - Hana
by Mizuho OSI

Mizuho OSI Hana Forums

0 Replies

Looking for the PM procedures for the Hana 6875 and Jackson Table 5803

RE: Mizuho OSI - Hana
Added  May 25 2021
0 Replies

Hi all, our facility was just gifted a refurbished Mizuh OSI hana table m/n 6875. I cannot in good conscience release it for use until I do a PM on it and all I'm able to find is the IFU. Does anybody out there have a service manual?

Updated  Mar 30 2021
2 Replies

I'm looking for the service manual for the Mizuho OSI 6875 HANA and the 7803 Trios tables. I need the OEM PM Checklist on these tables.

5 Replies

Im looking for a manual on the Hana table. Reason is , How to clean the Pivot assembly and adjust the leg spars.

Updated  Oct 10 2019
5 Replies

Looking for a service manual on a Hana Table- model 6875

Updated  Apr 25 2019
2 Replies

I am needing a part number for replacement casters for this table please. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Updated  Apr 13 2018
4 Replies

Does anyone have a service manual for HANA Table?

Added  Jan 10 2018
0 Replies

We are trying to buy repair parts for Mizuho products. We have been told that the FDA requires the vendor school accreditation in order to purchase parts that require a tool to install. They will only sell thumbscrews, hand controls, etc. I thought this to be bogus until I realized that they would be killing their sales if this requirement didn't apply industry wide. Does anyone have more info on this subject?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Mizuho OSI - Hana
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree